Kampfgruppe SS, Airsoft Re-enactors

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
stubblehopper

Kampfgruppe SS, Airsoft Re-enactors

Post by stubblehopper »

Here's a few photos of our newly formed Fallschirmjager group FJR2, along with some of our Waffen SS who've been going for a wee bit longer. We'll be putting up our own unit web information site shortly, which will have a photo gallery, uniform guides, airsoft weapons reviews, tactics guides, and we'll be looking for links to some of you guys, especially our SS and Fallschirmjager Kameraden, so if you'd like to link to us let us know.

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2 ... =55&t=3234

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2 ... =55&t=3146
Muller

Re: Kampfgruppe SS, Airsoft Re-enactors

Post by Muller »

you guys look better than a lot of "traditional" re-enactors

well done :wink:
stubblehopper

Post by stubblehopper »

Thanks Herr Muller, hope you guys will consider attending one of our events as a whole group in the near future, our own FJ's could use the reinforcements.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

So - honest question here - Are you actually going down the route of re-enacting?

Will you be following or adopting any "Trad Values"?

Interested of Barnsley.
stubblehopper

Post by stubblehopper »

Hi interested of Barnsley,

An honest question deserves an honest answer, and that answer is no, we're not moving into traditional reenactment. We're doing one side of it only, "private battles" as you guys call them. We're primarily interested in period weapons, correct period tactics and uniforms and using them for our own self interest and pleasure. I can't see us doing public shows during the summer months or attending railway events, vintage vehicle shows or military fairs and such. So, to that end we're hybrids, hence the name "airsoft reenactors" which has been used in the USA for the past couple of years. We're no different from you guys, airsoft just gives you the opportunity to actualy pit your military skills against a live enemy, that you can actually shoot at and hit. i can see a time when whole groups of reeactors turn to airsoft in the winter months rather than blank fire exercises. Anyway, hope that provides an answer for you. Heres our latest photo gallery, click on the guy with the field glasses to access the 2nd and 3rd pages.

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/gallery/ga ... itemId=914
stubblehopper

Post by stubblehopper »

Here's a sneak preview of our new site just finalising it, should develop over the next few months

http://www.ww2airsoft.co.uk/
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

would you add our link to your linkages page thank you

http://www.kgkireland.com
stubblehopper

Post by stubblehopper »

Thanks for the link Shergar, your our first!
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

You Airsofters are getting better and better every time i see any photos, you look as though you would not be out of place if invited onto ANY FJ stand at a public event lads. Well done.

Dave
:D
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
JB--06

Post by JB--06 »

Good luck guys sounds cool always wanted to try it its a bit more real when you know your shot lmao!

Gluck Ab

Jb
dink

Post by dink »

Crazy Feldgendarme wrote:You Airsofters are getting better and better every time i see any photos, you look as though you would not be out of place if invited onto ANY FJ stand at a public event lads. Well done.

Dave
:D
Anyone would think you're trying to get your post count up :lol: PS the FJ airsofters aren't part of Kampfgruppe SS, infact I'm not even sure if the airsoft SS contingency call themselves Kampfgroup since Chris' departure from the scene.

But yes theres lots of the lads that constantly up the anti in the "dressing up" stakes... and then lil ol me pops along and spoils it being a gurl :twisted: (note I am joking)

JB no idea where you are based, but we have members all over the UK and now in a few countries, am sure someone between them can put you onto an event where you can see what it is all about ;)
Crazy Feldgendarme

Anyone would think you're trying to get your post count up
Nope, Dink just doing what i believe i should as a new Moderater on this part of the forum which is to encourage all groups and show them they are welcome and wanted on the forum. You know me i got a warped attitude but love reenacting. :wink:

You gonna be at Renishaw see me for a beer young lady.
8)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
dink

Post by dink »

Only if you bump the FRAU group post ;) but I'll be there for a jar anyways :D :wink:
Crazy Feldgendarme

Done Dink, hows that for service. :D

GeFoPo
dink

Post by dink »

And with a smile, what more could a group want ;)

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”