Totenkopf

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Totenkopf

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Well done guys this thread is coming along a treat.

Not a critisism but a comment may be a good idea to put the info on uniforms etc on the appropriate part of the forum after all this section is for Your reenactment group and not really a place for discussion on uniforms.

Cheers lads

Dave
:D 8)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Greetings :D , sorry about that but the previous post was a private msg to Werner :? , unfortunately i couldn't send them through normal channels as i had problems with my computer and as this site is for Totenkopf i told Werner i would post the details on here :| , it is sorted now ok :roll: , regards peiper. :wink:
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Great stuff mate, no problem.

Enjoy the info on here any way.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Ropes

Post by Ropes »

RudyWerner wrote:Yes, one difficulty of doing Totenkopf is getting good collar insignia. BUt we are working on it. ;)
Athoney Has Totenkopf collar tabs but I dont know about the quality. SOF have them also but they appear to have a cheesy grin on them. :D

http://militaria-net.co.uk/oscommerce/c ... Path/21_48
RudyWerner

Post by RudyWerner »

Ropes wrote:
RudyWerner wrote:Yes, one difficulty of doing Totenkopf is getting good collar insignia. BUt we are working on it. ;)
Athoney Has Totenkopf collar tabs but I dont know about the quality. SOF have them also but they appear to have a cheesy grin on them. :D

http://militaria-net.co.uk/oscommerce/c ... Path/21_48
The ones rom Militaria net are in my opinion not very accurate...the best I have seen so far are from Morigi.
RudyWerner

Post by RudyWerner »

Just a heads up that Totenkopf will be at Victory Show next weekend if any wants to come say hello and share a Schnapps with us. :)

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”