donate
PGnet home | Advertise | Donate | Contact | free classifieds
New here? Register now and join in with the most vibrant re-enactor community on the web.

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:07 pm
Posts: 13
Location: North Yorkshire, UK.
Back in late 2016 I was contacted by some friend who themselves having left there reenactment group for new adventures we discussed ideas and decided to form our own small Interdependent unit as a skirmish unit with no more than 12 members, the idea being those of us who liked the outdoors and wanted to do more with camouflage and concealment mixed with field craft and correctly using the terrain during battles with hand signals and roughing it.

The attitude to live off the land catch it kill it and cook it came up often with portraying how soldiers lived and worked in a team role, the unit started off in mid 2017 with six active group members but due to personal issues and work commitments things fell by the way, we are hoping that in 2019/2020 we can slowly take on more members.

Behind the scenes we have done some very small scale film work for collage and university student films although we are open to doing more in the future, the unit is a based in the North of England covering the North east and North west regions and as south as Leeds and north as far as the wall.

We can be found on FB if anyone would like further Info.

_________________
Stabsfeldwebel Kruger
24 Infanterie Großdeutschland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1015
Location: Sud west
Krüger wrote:
Back in late 2016 I was contacted by some friend who themselves having left there reenactment group for new adventures we discussed ideas and decided to form our own small Interdependent unit as a skirmish unit with no more than 12 members, the idea being those of us who liked the outdoors and wanted to do more with camouflage and concealment mixed with field craft and correctly using the terrain during battles with hand signals and roughing it.

The attitude to live off the land catch it kill it and cook it came up often with portraying how soldiers lived and worked in a team role, the unit started off in mid 2017 with six active group members but due to personal issues and work commitments things fell by the way, we are hoping that in 2019/2020 we can slowly take on more members.

Behind the scenes we have done some very small scale film work for collage and university student films although we are open to doing more in the future, the unit is a based in the North of England covering the North east and North west regions and as south as Leeds and north as far as the wall.

We can be found on FB if anyone would like further Info.



Took a look on said social meeja site, couldn't find ya.. :?

_________________
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:07 pm
Posts: 13
Location: North Yorkshire, UK.
Try looking on Facebook for a closed group called 24 Infanterie GD, the web site is work in progress

_________________
Stabsfeldwebel Kruger
24 Infanterie Großdeutschland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1015
Location: Sud west
Krüger wrote:
Try looking on Facebook for a closed group called 24 Infanterie GD, the web site is work in progress



Closed group..x

_________________
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:07 pm
Posts: 13
Location: North Yorkshire, UK.
Halle wrote:
Krüger wrote:
Try looking on Facebook for a closed group called 24 Infanterie GD, the web site is work in progress



Closed group..x


Yes, I'm sorry the group is closed but those wishing to join can do so, Due to issues with a troll last year back when the group was open to all the members were made targets of online abuse so now only those wishing to join may ask for membership.

_________________
Stabsfeldwebel Kruger
24 Infanterie Großdeutschland


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm
Posts: 1015
Location: Sud west
Krüger wrote:
Halle wrote:
Krüger wrote:
Try looking on Facebook for a closed group called 24 Infanterie GD, the web site is work in progress



Closed group..x


Yes, I'm sorry the group is closed but those wishing to join can do so, Due to issues with a troll last year back when the group was open to all the members were made targets of online abuse so now only those wishing to join may ask for membership.



Happy Christmas..I'll look out for you

_________________
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

*webmaster temp testing**

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group