Propagandakompanie 691

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
Botty

Propagandakompanie 691

Post by Botty »

For all you people interested in the Axis Propagandakompanie troops I am starting up a new group: ‘Propagandakompanie 691’.

The group aims would be to research, document and re-enact the Axis propaganda troops from the Second World War, and act as a focal point at events for all PK re-enactors. Along the way the group would also aim to document the Axis WW2 re-enacting scene in the UK for posterity.

Anyone who has come across me at events will know I wont be a typical group leader e.g. I’m not the most outgoing person in the world but I am more than happy to do the behind the scenes leg work to make things run smoothly. Therefore initially the group would be a loose association of people sharing ideas, research and coming together at certain events to put on top quality living history impressions of PK troops. PK re-enactors from all arms of the Wehrmacht (luftwaffe, army, Kriegsmarine and SS) are welcome.

This year the group would function with an email account for members to discuss ideas and keep in touch, PK re-enactments at certain events and then an AGM (maybe at the victory show) for people to discuss and decide what direction the group should go in.

David Wilton (Hannibal Brooks on this forum) is also involved as the more public face of the group.

Anyone interested in getting involved please PM me to discuss.
Be a pessimist and never be disappointed.
Hannibal Brooks

Re: Propagandakompanie 691

Post by Hannibal Brooks »

Here's the PK 691 event list as it stands at the moment - more will hopefully be added.

April 21st-22nd: Pip Park.
May 5th-6th: Fortress Wales multi-period.
September 8th-9th: Victory Show.
September 22nd-23rd: Blasts From The Past multi-period, Broadlands, Hants.

PM me or Botty if you need an embedded PK photographer at your event.
Last edited by Hannibal Brooks on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannibal Brooks

Re: Propagandakompanie 691

Post by Hannibal Brooks »

PK 691 now has its own Facebook page. Keep up to date with our latest photos by giving us a 'Like' on https://www.facebook.com/Pk691 - more photos and video will be added shortly.

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”