New Scottish Based Kampfgruppe

Any group news, info or publicity you'd like to share.
PanzerMart

Re: New Scottish Based Kampfgruppe

Post by PanzerMart »

Was ist dist deserters! Careful or you shall be taken outside and SHOT mit meine thoopah Thoaker lol
Never Surrender. Your Honour lies in victory or death
Fritz bayerlein

Post by Fritz bayerlein »

lol :D
Nice to see other groups doing panzer Lehr. Hope we can chat at W & P next year and maybe swap info, good to have others with a mutual interest
[130] Panzer Lehr reg 902 Unit Leader
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

Yep We're doing 901st (as not to clash :P) I spoke to herr Reoberts via email earlier informing him of our forming up :) Ill try set something up after New Year with you we may be able to pull resources together for ze final pusch!! :)
Villy Vassel

Post by Villy Vassel »

PanzerMart wrote:VCR isnt Bad Villy if you stick by it as for up here its more of a problem for Airsoft guys than us. we still need an FAC for K98 blankers, Deacs & replicas are no prob PFC's class as model guns and are therefore no probs.

We've actually been getting quite a few guys from the Airsoft world cos they dont want to run around with super soakers :)
I have a very keen Airsofter that works beside me he does WW2 Airsoft, he said that before the VCR act they set up a Database for Airsofters , to cut out the hassle , I think it is to late to join but it is worth a try , . even for non Airsofters . Villy
Fritz bayerlein

Post by Fritz bayerlein »

Mr Robert's is not part of our group, he's with Kopanie 1. :?
[130] Panzer Lehr reg 902 Unit Leader
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

oh I thought you guys were with them. :?
I havent seen your site yet so Ill take a peeky later on :)
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

KG Scotland are happy to announce next year we will be adding a DRK hospital unit to the group any nurses or medics interested feel free to ask :)
PanzerMart

Post by PanzerMart »

Thanks to all that popped along for our first meeting. The minutes from the meeting are now typed up & available. I still need a few email addys from some of the guys so if you could pm me on here with ur email addy please :)

Lots of exciting stuff was decided for the group so if you live in Scotland and are interested in portraying Fallschirmjaeger or Panzer Lehr grenadiers again send a pm we'd love to have you along.

The groups fees for this coming year are £10 per member please see andyd for how to pay or membership forms.

Next meeting will be held on the East coast (venue TBC) on WEDNESDAY 3rd March (yes this time I checked the 2010 calender thats the right date!!)

Anyone interested in joining or popping along to the next meeting feel free to pm me

Mart

Return to “Your Reenactment Group”