Zeltbahn pegs

Heinz

Zeltbahn pegs

Post by Heinz »

As the title says, i'm after Zelt pegs. Preferably the ally ones, though i'll happily take the wooden ones if no ally ones appear. Don't want the bakelite ones though, as me and that stuff simply don't get on...
Major Richard Heidrich: "Why do you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?"

Willi Schmidt: "When the Luftwaffe builds a perfectly good aeroplane, Sir, I shan't need to"
hitlerjugend

Post by hitlerjugend »

as posted on other forum
richard underwood, £4 each with waxed rope
Zac
''Meine Ehre HeiBt Treue''
12th SS-Hitlerjugend
Heinz

Post by Heinz »

Ta for that. Had a look on there, but couldn't find 'em. I must be going blind lol
Major Richard Heidrich: "Why do you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?"

Willi Schmidt: "When the Luftwaffe builds a perfectly good aeroplane, Sir, I shan't need to"
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Phone him, you'll get his usual enthusiastic response [or not?] and mutterings of being too busy for just 4 tent pegs., but you might get the pegs. The web site does not cover everything he stocks. Soldier of fortune have the wooden pegs for about £6, they can be fragile and dont like hard ground.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Anthony Hole (militaria net) has the alloy ones as well, but be careful because the hard ground at the mills broke two of mine :( :oops:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Wanted”