Selling Various Items

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

franz20

Selling Various Items

Post by franz20 »

I've got the following for sale. Everything ships international but shipping will cost extra. Prices are in USD. Everything ships from Illinois, USA, 60523 zip code. Any questions or request for additional photos please message me!

Barrel Carrier MG-42?- This is a mystery piece. Can't tell if this for a 42 or 53, the paint seems to be dunkelgelb? I'm asking $80.00 shipped in the USA.

Original Tragegestell 43 - $400.00 plus shipping.

Reproduction Gavin M40 officer tunic. This is an M40 Enlisted tunic converted to an officer tunic with a rise and fall collar added. No insignia included. The shoulder seems were left open so you can re-sew your own shoulder boards to the tunic for that custom fit look! - $140.00 shipped in the USA.

Reproduction canteen *unknown maker*, some calcification on the inside but very much useable needs a little cleaning. No rust or anything. $40.00 shipped in the USA.

Original German Rucksack, this is a Lodz Ghetto made, the british webbing on it is the dead giveaway. $200.00 shipped in the USA.

Reproduction Panzerschreck, $700.00 shipped. Made in Eastern Europe. USA shipping only! Cannot ship international!

Austrian Lighter with pipe lighter (fluid not butane). (Will also throw in an original US Dunhill Service lighter, needs wick and flint). $50.00 plus shipping.

Post War German Camera Paxette 35mm. I believe it still works! We took photos a couple years ago and then put it back on the shelf. $80.00 shipped. (GREAT SHAPE).

Forgive the dirty hands, that was machining day.

s
franz20

Re: Selling Various Items

Post by franz20 »

tragegestell 43 SPF.
franz20

Re: Selling Various Items

Post by franz20 »

New item added: M44 Tunic Lost Battalions made! $200.00

Return to “For sale”