G43. Gewehr43

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

stankiew

G43. Gewehr43

Post by stankiew »

For Sale G43
German G43 - 1:1 scaled reproduction made from steel with original weight. You can load through and dry fire, put off mag.
If You interested please PM me
800Euro
Attachments
g43.jpg
g43.jpg (90.6 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
pepperpot

Re: G43. Gewehr43

Post by pepperpot »

You'll probably need a deac cert for this item entering the uk.
saddler

Post by saddler »

pepperpot wrote:You'll probably need a deac cert for this item entering the uk.
A de-act cert., for a replica?
The Proof House - even as they stand with their prime motivation being revenue generation - would not go anywhere near this as it has never been a working firearm.

What MAY be needed would be Home Office approval: unless someone can find (or already has) proof of a UK firm already stocking/trading in, the same make/model of replica made by the same factory, etc.

I had similar plans a while back to import perfect replica Swedish M96 rifles & Swedish 9mm SMG's, but they'd fall under VCRA & be more paperwork to get involved with (as an importer/retailer) than live firing guns.

Best of luck with the sale as it looks like a really nice repro.
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

The Proof House - even as they stand with their prime motivation being revenue generation - would not go anywhere near this as it has never been a working firearm.
I beg to differ, no one would know if it is real or not and whether it could fire live either by single shot under section 1 or full auto under section 5. I suggest you go and pick it up and try to get it through customs.
graham
saddler

Post by saddler »

pepperpot wrote:
I beg to differ, no one would know if it is real or not and whether it could fire live either by single shot under section 1 or full auto under section 5. I suggest you go and pick it up and try to get it through customs.
graham
I must be out of touch...replicas now needing to be "de-activated" in addition to already being inert & inanimate.
I must also have misunderstood what an actual live firing G43 was too. Full auto you say.
I'd not ATTEMPT to get it through customs unless I had the Home Office paperwork.

Replicas are specifically exempt from the Firearms Acts...they tend to fall more under VCRA scrutiny, for that very reason.
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

G43 is semi auto cos I have fired one still comes under section 5
Replicas don't need a deac cert, but trying to get this into the uk, will result in it being seized at point of entry, you spending time with HMP until it has been checked out to see whether it is a non gun or could be converted to live fire. If its decided that it could be converted you might be spending 5 years at HMP for breaking our Firearm regs.
(I have two friends that work in customs, also if you don't agree, contact Feldjager (moderator) on this forum as he helped getting the vcr act sorted on our behalf).
graham
stankiew

Post by stankiew »

G43 cant be converted into shooting weapon.
Parts from original G43 doesnt fit!
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

in the uk its not us that decided this its the UK government. So where is the brightly coloured barrel and stock, you no little about uk law so don't try and tell me what is legal and what is not. I work for a section 5 in the UK.
graham

Return to “For sale”