Choice SS tunics/sets

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Panzer Wittman

Choice SS tunics/sets

Post by Panzer Wittman »

Three lots to load so bear with me. All items are quoted for UK postage only - these are bulky things and will cost a fair amount to post abroad. Paypal only please.
Regards
Jim
Panzer Wittman

Re: Choice SS tunics/sets

Post by Panzer Wittman »

typically, the pics are too big for all the items. Will load the items for sale within the next couple of hours once i can get to a pc to resize them. To tempt you in the meantime - one m32 open necked rfss tunic - rarely seen in early period pattern, a truly stunning TK m40 and hard to find SS HBT Stug set...
Back with prices and pics asap boys and girls
Last edited by Panzer Wittman on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panzer Wittman

Post by Panzer Wittman »

Righ then - after re-sizing the site is telling me they're still too big despite the pc selling me differently.
So, here are the items with flickr links to view...

First up is an open neck M32 in field grey wool. From Antz/Perschen. Currently badged up as Reichsfuhrung SS NCO - the ss main leadership office. Period correct and rarely seen transitional period insignia - ie the period between swapping to field grey before the insignia caught up. These were often worn with black breeches and black caps.
Nice tunic and nice beer tent talking point. Easy to rebadge as SD etc.
Size 42, but would probably fit a 44 being and open tunic.

£60 plus £8 P&P. Paypal only please and quoted postage is UK ONLY!

link - www.flickr.com/photos/56103462@N05/15744758994/
Panzer Wittman

Post by Panzer Wittman »

Superb SS Totenkopf Aufsklarung SNCO M40 Tunic.

No expense spared on the insignia - excellent pumpkin head collar tab - and closest to original cuff to be found. Even has number 3 branded shoulder buttons!
All insignia professionally machined on. Size 42.

This tunic is honestly one of the best TK ones around. Very rarely worn and no damage - Just surplus to requirements.

£90 plus £8 P&P. Postage quoted for UK only. Paypal only please.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56103462@N05/16180992419/
Last edited by Panzer Wittman on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panzer Wittman

Post by Panzer Wittman »

next up a quite hard to find set - an HBT SS Stug uniform.
Perfect for summer gigs and getting rare to find decent suppliers stocking it - No hong kong harry set here.

Bought then worn for only one show. Some dust stains to knees. Also spiked belt buckle bar has come off so new belt buckle or just the bar required. No biggie to replace.

This is crying out for a decent amount of sweat and oil on it.

tunic size 42, trouser 32-34 (i'm 34 and still have a bit of space)

£80 plus £5 P&P. Postage quoted is UK only. Paypal only please

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56103462@N05/16365478791/

Return to “For sale”