Leaving the Hobby

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

johankreig

Re: Leaving the Hobby

Post by johankreig »

got any pics of the E-tool?
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
JohnParker

Post by JohnParker »

List updated.
Due to being extremely busy the items will be posted via courier at my earliest convenience (I am not a crook, you will get them eventually), if you are in a rush or want to upgrade the postage then let me know.

Will now listen to reasonable offers on all remaining items.
Das beste oder nicht...

9th SS Panzer Division Hohenstaufen
Johnny_BoomBoom2000

Post by Johnny_BoomBoom2000 »

Received the spare barrel case in good time - all was well! Good communications kept me up to date - many thanks!
gdfuseddie

Post by gdfuseddie »

If it is any consolation I don't think John is a theif, however he has little consideration when dealing with people who are essentially paying customers. Previous comments made on this thread were deleted as they were considered to be malicious, however it would seem that the problems remain. Maybe they were posted to advise people of exactly this problem. Say no more.

NOTE: The post that has led to this has now been deleted. The forum member in question explains why below.

At this point I would like to confirm that despite what John's forum signature says, he is no longer a member of GD Aufklarung (formerly GD Recon). His membership with us ended at the end of November 2014.
Last edited by gdfuseddie on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wachtmeister Scharnhorst, Pz.Aufkl.Abt.GD

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
Johnny_BoomBoom2000

gdfuseddie wrote:If it is any consolation I don't think John is a theif, however he is poor at dealing with people who are essentially paying customers. Previous comments made on this thread were deleted as they were considered to be malicious, however it would seem that the problems remain. Maybe they were posted to advise people of exactly this problem. Say no more.

Coincidentally, he has just got back to me, and I will take him at his word - hopefully I will receive what I ordered shortly!

I have also deleted my comment to give him the benefit of the doubt.......time will tell if I was right to do so (I hope I was!)

I also don't believe he is a thief - the previous transaction went well, he had set me up for it taking time. But this time my patience started to wear thin.....
Johnny_BoomBoom2000

Sadly, I have to post in here again! Although contact was made with John following my last post in here (almost 3 weeks ago), he is yet to post the zeltbahn I 'bought' from him. I put bought in that form as so far, we agreed the transaction and on 5th March he received my money - I have yet to see the zeltbahn. It suddenly doesn't feel that I have bought anything.....

Disappointed almost sums up how I feel about this (no, in fact it doesn't come close). I will say once again....Caveat Emptor.....I hope no one else falls into this with him as it's not a pleasant experience and to all intents and purposes I feel as if I should have known better - although I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt!

Be careful out there people!
gdfuseddie

Post by gdfuseddie »

Sorry to hear things have not turned out as promised. I hope you paid by PayPal. If so, I would recommend putting a claim in and trying to get your money back.

My honest opinion is that it would be best for the Mods to lock this thread, stating the reason why so that forum members are fully informed of the risk. Previous complaints by several forum members have been deleted, but more keep cropping up. At what point is the line drawn to stop other people experiencing the same problem?

We had a similar sales thread on our own forum for kit John was selling, but with all the problems and complaints that he was taking too long to post items out, we eventually deleted the thread as his defence was that he was too busy and he couldn't see what anybodys problem was. This was not considered a suitable response and he was deemed to have broken the rules for selling kit on our forum.
Wachtmeister Scharnhorst, Pz.Aufkl.Abt.GD

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Ok that's taken on board, people be aware thaere has been problems with this thread so I am locking it to hopefully prevent any one else from experiencing the same difficulties
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “For sale”