Several bits and pieces for sale

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

352nd

Several bits and pieces for sale

Post by 352nd »

Evening all, got a few bits that are no longer required.

Firstly, a pair of post-war bunny ear spotting scopes, similar to the German type. Comes with transit case with backpack straps, tripod and tripod support transit case. One of the straps on the tripod transit case has snapped and one of the eyepieces has a bit of wear, other than that in good condition. Optics are in good condition. Hessian sacking to hide yugo paint and that is included. Due to the weight of this item, it is pick up from North Notts area or delivery at a show only. Sold pending payment

Mg42/53 belt loader, similar to the German ones. Made for 7.62mm rounds. Comes with an ammo box for storage, which is post-war but only needs respraying. Again due to weight, I can post but it will be expensive so would prefer pick up or show delivery. £90

Wooden replica bundle stick grenade wrapped with wire. Not the best replica out there but still a fairly well made item. £25

Luftwaffe Breadbag strap, original £15 (sorry Heer strap has been sold)

Rifle Grenade Pouch, reproduction, hard to find good repros of these. Empty. £50

Mystery Box, unsure what it is or what it is for. Not very large box. Believed to be German £10

Mg42 drum magazine, yugo resprayed. Empty, no belt inside. £40

All prices excluding postage, PM me for postage rates. I can deliver to the following events: Essex Wings and Wheels show, Sywell Airshow, Victory Show, Broadlands Blast From the Past. All items can be picked up from North Notts at request. Payment by Cheque only, sorry no Paypal or Post Orders. PM me if you require more photos or info. Postage to the UK only.

Happy Bidding
Martin
Stabsgefreiter Martin Hetch-2nd Panzer Aufklärungs Abteilung, Grossdeutschland.

Return to “For sale”