Christmas Clearout

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Hoffman Grink

Christmas Clearout

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have recently had a tidy round and have come across a load of stuff - some junk, some repro and some worthwhile little gems -
I collect in a different direction these days and so am thinning odds and sods out - I will advertise on this thread as and when stuff becomes available -

There will be some bargains and some items I want a definite price for - I don't do Paypal and would prefer a bank transfer, cash or cheque in that order. I seem to be having problems with my PM box but that's no big hardship - Just post your interest on here and I'll respond. If you need to message me privately then use my regular email or do it via the AFRA website. If paying by cheque please allow it to clear before I despatch the goods (unless you are well known to me and we have done business successfully before)

So to start -

ITEM a set of 6 MP40 magazines - all wartime, all waffenampt and dated.
CONDITION - Good - no rust, one has a little bit of pitting and some oxidation type marks (but not rust)
PRICE - £150 - no offers. P&P extra at cost.

Want to sell as a set - will not split.
Hoffman Grink

Re: Christmas Clearout

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Starter Set
Koppel - Belt - Black Leather, used condition but no damage or excessive wear.
Schnalle - Army Buckle - Used Condition, nice repro
Koppeltragegestel - Y straps - Late Pattern with Auxiliary straps, - Used condition - Not the best but good and servicable. Black Leather
Feldflasche - Waterbottle - Post war - Metal with metal cup - Felt cover and leather straps. Complete but strap attaching cap to harness snapped. Condition used but complete with no dings and dents.
Kochgeschirr - Two Piece Mess tins - Post war but correct size - with straps - Condition used but no dings or dents.
Brotbeutel - Breadbag - Postwar with internal pocket but a nice colour and with good buttons. No holes or wear - Used condition but lots and lots of life left.
Gasmaskenbüchse - Gasmask Tin - Empty tin, bog standard - used condition - Wartime, no frills SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
OK - Individual prices? I'd rather sell as a set to someone wanting to start up but will split if no one takes it up after 4 days.
Belt - £12
Buckle - £15
Y straps - £30
Canteen - £35
Mess tins - £12
Breadbag - £12
Gasmask Tin - £30 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
(all prices exclusive of P&P)

The lot as a set minus gasmask - £110 plus P&P at cost.
Edited to include pic
fieldgear1.jpg
fieldgear1.jpg (196.14 KiB) Viewed 3312 times
fieldgearlong1.jpg
fieldgearlong1.jpg (167.35 KiB) Viewed 3311 times
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

MP40 mags on hold.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Field Equipment now posted on CiA - still looking to sell as a set to a starter. Now have time to clear more stuff out so will be posting this weekend. With pics as I have time and access to the kit/camera now.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Anyone want MG drum mags or ammo tins? I have some multiples kicking around the house - Any interest?
I have a couple of nice wartime tins (Patronenkasten 41) and possibly a couple of post war yugo sprayed but still wartime/just postwar 300 round tins (250 belted) and I have some drums (Gurttrommel 34)- wartime and yugo - plus I could, if someone wants it - be persuaded to part with a minty double drum carrier (Gurttrommeltrager 34) complete with drums in mint dunkelgelb...... Haven't settled on prices but I've seen what these are going for and it's a bit mad in some cases....... Just want to gauge interest first.
Dam_Buster

Post by Dam_Buster »

How much for an ammo tin??
Kampfgruppe StahlKrieger - SCHARFSCHUETZE
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have a queue forming for ammo tins - I'll get back to you in order - I can't find two of them now......... but I think I know where they are...... I WILL get some pictures up this afternoon...... :roll:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Oh - and I still have the fabled MG toolkit for sale - I will post that too and will consider REASONABLE offers on it but please - if you say you want it - then mean it.
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

PM sent.
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Update and pics -
Drum Carrier SOLD - THANKS THAT MAN.
drumcarrier1.jpg
drumcarrier1.jpg (144.74 KiB) Viewed 3558 times
drumcarrier2.jpg
drumcarrier2.jpg (134.77 KiB) Viewed 3555 times
drumcarrier3.jpg
drumcarrier3.jpg (125.66 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
And the waffenampt u. maker (Date not clear - 42 or 43)
drumcarrierdetailstamp.jpg
drumcarrierdetailstamp.jpg (47.71 KiB) Viewed 3545 times
Drums (2 for sale)
drum1a.jpg
drum1a.jpg (184.09 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
drum1b.jpg
drum1b.jpg (170.56 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
and
drum2a.jpg
drum2a.jpg (159.15 KiB) Viewed 3537 times
drum2b.jpg
drum2b.jpg (143.17 KiB) Viewed 3529 times
And left hand ammo tin for the two shown is for sale -

NB MG42 and ammo not for sale. 8)
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

A couple of uniforms now which I can't see me using again -
First up is a Chinese StuG uniform. Bought for and worn once at Bovington Tankfest - this is badged to Panzer-Aufklärungs-Abteilung 116 but is lacking shoulder boards. It is a nice uniform which is no longer in production and is of generous cut and proportions so plenty of potential customers! 42-44 chest, 40-42 waist - the trousers are correct panzer cut with an integral fabric belt. Nice and roomy and comfy to wear. There was a M43 cap with it but I can't find it!!!!! It has wool loops sewn on for attachment of awards but they can be removed leaving no marks. Good uniform for 222 crew! and it even has a nice heavy metal Kubanschild which I'll leave on!
Stugcomplete.jpg
Stugcomplete.jpg (255.66 KiB) Viewed 3622 times
Kubanschild.jpg
Kubanschild.jpg (279.02 KiB) Viewed 3620 times
And Edited to include a pic of the actual uniform (Highlighted) being worn in 2006. You can see another complete example (man being inspected) and behind me two more men wearing it. It looked DAMNED GOOD I tell you!
rommelafra2.jpg
rommelafra2.jpg (80.27 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
£60.00 plus postage at cost.

Now a nice piece of kit. Being sold mainly cos it don't fit. I'd keep it but have NEVER worn it since I bought it from RAU at Beltring one year (you know how these impulse buys are!
It's a very nice wool Stug Wrap - Feldgrau Wolle - No shoulder tabs but it has original collar tabs with pink litzen and an original eagle (see detail of eagle) - also purchased from RAU and sewn on for me by his elves. Before the kit afficionados start - this is pre Sturm, Pre Poland and I think is of American Manufacture. It has the correct lining, internal pockets and suspension tabs for a belt (never used so unopened slits)

A lovely piece of kit - You know you want it!
Stugwrap.jpg
Stugwrap.jpg (250.59 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
origadler.jpg
origadler.jpg (229.36 KiB) Viewed 3500 times
£60.00 plus postage at cost
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Any news on the ammo tins PD? I did PM you ages ago :cry:

Paul
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

One drum and an ammo tin sold - One ammo tin left Paul - PM box plays up from time to time - just a glitch - inbox permanently full and won't always let me delete messages to let new ones in - then misreports number of messages waiting - Then occasionally the message pixies allow more messages through...... Having read up on it - it would appear to be a known problem and is probably as a result of me not housekeeping properly... (story of my life)
I'll try to drop you a PM mate.
JagerLeaves

Post by JagerLeaves »

What is left of the starter set?
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

JagerLeaves wrote:What is left of the starter set?
It's all still there......... I'm amazed - It's all good stuff (I don't do crap stuff )- Has been worn by myself in the past with no comment or complaint and when on, together looks like seasoned combat equipment.

Would still prefer to sell complete to a new starter

Return to “For sale”