Excellent Reproduction Sweater for Sale

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

bellumbill

Excellent Reproduction Sweater for Sale

Post by bellumbill »

Recently I found someone who would make a reproduction WWII german sweater for me. The first one made didn't fit me quite right so the person agreed to make another one for me. In the meantime, she has listed the original one she made on ebay. She hasn't had too much interest and I thought I might help her out by placing the info. on this site.

The sweater is the crewneck version of the standard WWII german sweater, complete with green band around the neck and extra long knitted cuffs to allow the wearer to adjust them to a correct fit. The sweater is listed as a size 46 - she includes the measurements in the listing. I sent her a photo out of the Deutsches Soldaten book by Augustin Sainz as a pattern. I think she has done a fantastic job of replicating the sweater. As far as I know, there is no one out there currently making this style sweater. I don't have my new yet so as of today this is truly a one of a kind item. She isn't planning on making any more of these so this is someone's one and only chance to pick up an excellent piece of reenacting kit that not only looks authentic but is practical as well. Thanks for reading! Best to all! Bill K.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Repro-WWII-German-W ... 286.c0.m14

Return to “For sale”