Selling German Items and Display Peices!

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Sturmgeist

Selling German Items and Display Peices!

Post by Sturmgeist »

-Eastern European reproduction A Frame pack. This thing is awesome and has original components in it. Leather is very, very nice. Very rugged and long lasting construction. - $75.00

-I’m looking to sell my full body Webster’s Display mannequin. It is the ‘Peter’ model. It was purchased during Christmas 2006 and comes with the hardware pack. There is some minor damage to the area where the legs and torso connect, but it does not affect the performance of how the mannequin stands. This minor damage is on the inside and cannot be seen when the mannequin is assembled together. The mannequin does however, slope slightly to one side. It was like that when I originally purchased it. There are some very small spots on the face where some paint has worn off. This is from storage wear, as the mannequin has been in a closet for about a year. I originally purchased this all together for $412.00. I’m looking to sell it for $325.00.

Lost Battalions leather equipment belt in size 100cm (34-37in). In great broken in condition. Physical condition is awesome. I originally paid $40 for it, selling now for $30

Weird M35 Helmet. This is one of the higher quality Asian made helmets which I purposely beat up and dented for a project that never quite seemed to work out. I repainted it and applied an early war set of Heer dry transfer decals, which have been sealed and the whole 9 yards. It looks like a very cool early war helmet that was heavily beaten up by debris, best as a prop. This helmet is awesome! It comes with a size 59 liner and chinstrap but no split pins. The shell itself is a size 68. I'm looking to sell it for $50

Early war generic litzen. I purchased this set from SM Wholesale. They are folded and are ready to be sewn onto a tunic collar. $5

Postwar Czech belt. I stripped of the crappy brown finish and reversed the belt to the rough side, which I then dyed black and polished down for a nice flat color. This belt looks just like second pattern leather equipment belts which did not have a tongue included in their construction, but instead had holes punched straight through the leather for the buckle. The only problem is that I messed up at the far end when I was trying to drill holes for stitching. It is 100cm (34-37in), but can easily be shortened past the part I messed up on in compensation for the next smaller size. The dimensions are all identicle to that of my Lost Battalions belt, and the buckle fits perfectly on these. I'm looking for $10

Please email me at B.Hunt@msn.com if you are interested, have questions, or for photos. I can provide you with as many as you want. I'm willing to listen to negotiations on just about every item.

My conact info...

Brendan Hunt
15 Whiteface Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
USA

Shipping varies depending on the item and the buyer's location.
Brendan

Return to “For sale”