Complete Luftwaffe FD uniform and Equipment Set for sale

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

2ad82recon

Complete Luftwaffe FD uniform and Equipment Set for sale

Post by 2ad82recon »

Gents due to a change in personal circumstances i have decided to sell my entire Luftwaffe FD outfit...this is everything you need from top to bottom.....a complete starter kit for a FD soldier.

The lot comprises

original parts

M42 (helmet RAU painted size 58) and some equipments 1 x set of K98 pouches, Bayonet and scabbard ,straight spade,waterbottle,Bread bags, Mess tin,gas mask tin (no mask) K98 cleaning kit in tin etc

A Frame ,small pack butter dishes, splinter zelt all there

all other clothing and equipments parts from Tan and Water Smock ,Fliegerbluse,Trousers, undershirts,braces etc , all straps , belts,buckles..personal gear towels, socks, laundry bag, RAU ankle boots (never worn)

fligerbluse will come with all rank gulls...awards and epaulettes

also kit comes with Yugo overstamp K98 (with lots of waffenampts still) German bolt and woodwork and cert

absolutley everything for a new FD soldier to want and stand up in and as a result too much to list and photograph

Chest sizes 44"-46" waist sizes 38" boot size 9 (UK)

Would like to get £850-00 for the job lot before splitting..but will split as a last resort

Will be at Beltring with the lot or pm me or email for wants lloydandchelle.36@btinternet.com.

Would prefer to go as a job lot and is a mix of original and repro items

Regards and thanks for looking

Lloyd
all brought from RAU or Zeugmeisterei or from forum members
Dont Draw Fire......It tends to irritate the people around you

Return to “For sale”