German Schnürstiefel (Ankle Boots) for sale!

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Viktor Kauer

German Schnürstiefel (Ankle Boots) for sale!

Post by Viktor Kauer »

For sale here I have a pair of WW2 German Ankle boots, only bought recently, however turned out they were too small for my wide feet!

They are great condition, and according to the seller in Germany, they are from the Third Reich period. They come leather-soled, with wooden pegs and with metal nails in the heel to prevent wear. They are about a size 9, and maybe even a 10 if you have narrow feet, and are in perfect usable condition.

I hate to have to sell them, as they were going to be my Panzer boots, but are unfortunately too small. I'm afraid I don't have any laces for them, but they are easy enough to buy!

Ideally a pick-up at Beltring would be perfect, with cash-in-hand, as I am in need of money for the show!

They appear shiney in the picture, but with a bit of polish would make great M37 Ankle Boots!

Am looking for about 50 Pounds, so that I can get some money back on them :D
Viktor Kauer

Re: German Schnürstiefel (Ankle Boots) for sale!

Post by Viktor Kauer »

I am leaving for the Front soon, so if you are interested in buying these boots, come along to the Feldgendarmerie 39-45 display (opposite SBG usually), I will take offers around 40 pounds!

Ask for Kauer ;)

Return to “For sale”