{Trader &/or sale}

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Stuart21

{Trader &/or sale}

Post by Stuart21 »

Just trying to get basic gear needed to guest some events until I can afford the full shabang, so for this reason I have a trade &/or sales listing.

I have a splinter patten helmet cover, brand new, used for a photo shoot and thats it! Looking to trade for a second hand 'used and abused' SS side cap (Or Heer) or i'll sell, please PM for price details.

For sale (Or trade) is an origional British Army entrenchment tool kit. Origional bag, tool and handle dated 1940. Some wear and tear on the wood handle but it's otherwise in great condition. Again please PM for details. Can also include a set of fibre ID disks, standard WW1/2 style.

For those of you who like a challenge! I also have a very used, worn and abused WWII German helmet, marks indicate SS. NO rust but some chap painted over it. No padding either this has been taken out for reasons unkown. A good project for restoration perhaps? some writing on the inside of the lip has 2 SS runes then an ID number of som sort, along with markings to indicate where it was made etc. CAN include the pattern cover if you so wish.

Thanks gents,
Stuart
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Stuart21

Re: {Trader &/or sale}

Post by Stuart21 »

Just a note, helmet no longer for grabs. Will be at Beltring and might do a sale of items there. Any items wanted for swapsies please get in touch as I am in desperate need for the basic kit. Cheers! 8)
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Hans Gowert

Re: {Trader &/or sale}

Post by Hans Gowert »

stuart,

a word of advice,

do not become desperate, take your time!

Return to “For sale”