RAU DOT HBT

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Jeppsson |11.SS|

Re: RAU DOT HBT

Post by Jeppsson |11.SS| »

I need to agree with you all on that matter.

But if I may say so myself, its absolutly ridiculous how they ban SS, it's like baning History.
In other words pure stupidity.

Just what I believe though, there for I will not be attending! Anyless, I agree with the chaps a little about Not wearing that Suit!
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

It is indeed bloody silly, however we have to accept there event there rules and trying to be crafty and circumvent them will do our cause no good at all.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Viktor Kauer wrote:Yes I'm definitely still wanting to buy the set, just waiting for a PM back about the email address to pay :)

Am planning to wear this to Dover Castle to bypass the 'No SS' rule :lol:

Kauer
I've tried to stay quiet and I've Pmd Joe and had a good natured exchange but this is pushing the limits.
Kid - and I say kid because that is what you are - so know your place or get the **** out of the hobby - Kid - pack it in with this pushing the envelope smartarse shit! You three are becoming a nuisance (No - I apologise to Joe because I've corresponded with him and know where he's coming from) thinking you know it all and are our saviours and shining lights. Actions like the one you announced above jeapordise the position that some of us have spent decades establishing. Bragging on an open forum that you are going to attempt to "bypass" rules will get you blackballed from every gig in the UK - It will also bin your non existent reputation to the minus figures, reflect badly on the FG39-45 group you are attached to and make you a pariah. You're not big and from this post you certainly ain't clever!

Wind your necks in and learn your craft before blowing your tin trumpets to tell us how good the **** you (think you) are! I've seen nothing but regurgitated shite since you arrived - I've read nothing new from you and seen nothing other than some sweet photos that sets you apart. There are plenty out there who make you look like farbs........ At Waltham you were like shy little urchins - keep it that way until someone pays YOU some attention........

Now - as you were. :twisted:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

PS
Apologies to Tommy for the off topic diversion...... Normal service ought to be resumed now.
Viktor Kauer

Post by Viktor Kauer »

Sorry guys, just meant it as a passing comment, was probably planning on wearing my HBT suit anyway, not to offend anyone or give us a bad name :(

Maybe I will just give up posting anything, seems like everyone overreacts to every single post, however I appreciate the advice and admit it was silly to post that earlier, hadn't expected for even members of the public to notice if a camouflage pattern was SS or Heer.

To be honest, I haven't, until this point, posted anything 'bigheaded' or 'boastful' or 'controversial', I have merely visited this site for information and some tips from the guys with the know-how, so please don't go blaming me for these things, I only wanted to be here in peace, and not to have someone jump on my back with a flame-response every time I post something.

So please, at least separate us in your mind,

Kauer
Last edited by Viktor Kauer on Sun May 10, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeppsson |11.SS|

Post by Jeppsson |11.SS| »

Hoffman Grink wrote:
Viktor Kauer wrote:Yes I'm definitely still wanting to buy the set, just waiting for a PM back about the email address to pay :)

Am planning to wear this to Dover Castle to bypass the 'No SS' rule :lol:

Kauer
I've tried to stay quiet and I've Pmd Joe and had a good natured exchange but this is pushing the limits.
Kid - and I say kid because that is what you are - so know your place or get the **** out of the hobby - Kid - pack it in with this pushing the envelope smartarse shit! You three are becoming a nuisance (No - I apologise to Joe because I've corresponded with him and know where he's coming from) thinking you know it all and are our saviours and shining lights. Actions like the one you announced above jeapordise the position that some of us have spent decades establishing. Bragging on an open forum that you are going to attempt to "bypass" rules will get you blackballed from every gig in the UK - It will also bin your non existent reputation to the minus figures, reflect badly on the FG39-45 group you are attached to and make you a pariah. You're not big and from this post you certainly ain't clever!

Wind your necks in and learn your craft before blowing your tin trumpets to tell us how good the **** you (think you) are! I've seen nothing but regurgitated shite since you arrived - I've read nothing new from you and seen nothing other than some sweet photos that sets you apart. There are plenty out there who make you look like farbs........ At Waltham you were like shy little urchins - keep it that way until someone pays YOU some attention........

Now - as you were. :twisted:
Excuse me here Sir. But when I read the words "You three are becoming a nuisance" Im a bit lost. But im assuming your meaning me aswell since of the fact these two are my friends.

First of, I have been nothing but friendly on this forum and only been trying to help.

Second of all, I have NOT complaied about anything really because of the fact im new to reenactment.

So my statement is, I have not done jackshit, excuse my Language but that's how I feel for it.

I know it's easy to mix us all three in it, when infact I know one of us have been more active in the Posts then I. So before you start namning me, Id like for you to do some research.

Note; If you did not mean me, Im sorry about this. But I can get literally a bit pissed when im getting accused for something which I have not done.

Dont take any offens, I wrote this with respect you might aswell read it with respect.

Thank you.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Ok Gents I am going to lock this topic as it is not doing what it was ment to do ! Any one who would like to get this fine set of Dot 44 HBT from Tommy PM him
I will be sending a PM to some on here
ImageImageImageImageImage
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

THE RAU DOT HBT IS NOW SOLD
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “For sale”