The reason for the anti-Waffen-SS disclaimer

Moderator: johankreig

dink

Post by dink »

:? See through all of that I find the sadest thing the victimisation those like Bill and Beate incur :( I kinda half read it and got bored as the record kept getting stuck and it takes an age with altavista :oops: :lol: Still however you feel about someone or what they do, or maybes its just me :oops: I've never felt the need to spread messages/pm/email hate :? its like playground antics, or maybes I've read it all completely wrong and it wasn't meant to be an open discussion.

I've noticed in recent weeks a few interesting things though on another forum about double standards which it seems from the forum posted above it could well be the same :?: (not the forum anyone will be thinking of I bet) I won't say anymore cos I know walls have ears and eyes :shock: suffice to say some people play a different tune depending on who the projected audience is :wink: :lol: (yes I was neive (sp?) enough not to realise that :shock: :oops: ) and some have a very large wooden spoon (worse than me and my inane ramblings of 'fun' and thread hijacking :oops: )

I'm only glad that there is the UK community where Bill and Family can come and enjoy the hobby with I guess no aspersions cast at least not to their faces :? for the time they are at an event, its just a shame people feel the need to feed any kind of verbal or not whilst hiding behind a keyboard :roll: way too many warriors of that variety.

PS. Beate will we be seeing you a la Catherine Tate at an event soon :lol:

PPS. missyd I hope you put some suncream on your hunk he looks like he's turning a bit pink in the sunshine :wink:
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Another cowardly move from a german reenactor ....
Oh, don´t forget that the cowards are the minority on the German side of the hobby.

:wink:
Wilhelm

Post by Wilhelm »

P.S. This is not aimed at the one or two Germans who have helped me,
they know who they are.
Hoover is one of the few who helped and understood.

I am sure for Hoover, all doors to the UK scene will remain open,
I would recommend him to any event, to any group :D

Cheers, Bill
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Wilhelm Your good self Hoover and the Good Fwbl are aways welcome here in Finland
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shergar

anti ss

Post by Shergar »

anti ss ???????????
Last edited by Shergar on Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Bill as you know i have a lot of time for you and Beate it was good to see you at Detling (outside the bogs)only sad part was did not get to have a beer with you mate.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Crazy Feldgendarme
Bill as you know i have a lot of time for you and Beate it was good to see you at Detling (outside the bogs)only sad part was did not get to have a beer with you mate.
My Dear Crazy Feldgendarme we over here In Europe drink beer in Bars not bogs :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Franze mate i drink beer any time any where. :wink:
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
missyd

Re: The reason for the anti-Waffen-SS disclaimer

Post by missyd »

I write this for a friend who can't write well in english and wishes to make the following announcement.

"Disclaimer Gruppen BRO Switzerland und andere nehmen es mit die Regel nicht so genau.
Und verwenden sie nach lust und laune."

The BRO reenacting group and other groups do not take the disclaimer seriously they have accepted as standard. They twist and turn the disclaimer so their mebers can reenact SS as well.

Some pictures as proof.

Pictures removed .....

I do not want to start another useless discussion but as we have been attacked again by the president of BRO switzerland my friend wishes to make this pictures public.

Over and Out! :wink:
Last edited by missyd on Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo
dink

Post by dink »

You can only imagine the back pedalling of them trying to wangle out of it. No idea who they are, but they are by no means the only ones.
missyd

Post by missyd »

You're right!

The president of BRO was arrested in Belgium a few years ago .... He thought it was OK to wear a SS uniform in public .... spent some hours (or days) in jail!

Sadly we do not have a picture to prove it .... just witnesses ... :roll: :roll:

Never mind ... we are ok and time we'll see who wins the war ... :wink: :wink:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

Dove c'e' da Rievocare noi Rievochiamo - Dove c'e' da Ricostruire noi Ricostruiamo
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Nice SPA!!!!!!
von bock

Re:

Post by von bock »

missyd wrote:I must say that some of the people from germany pauke-pauke and others where at the last reenacting show in switzerland .... none of them was brave enough to come to the vietnam or the italian display to say hello ...

... big mouthed on the internet and cowards in public. :wink:
Thats the way it is always brave via a keyboard of phone :roll: but it sounds like a super forum :wink: where your opinion is valued
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
missyd

Post by missyd »

If you want to discuss thing without moderation and attack other people ... its the right forum for that! :wink:
Ci vediamo
Daniela

supermario

Post by supermario »

Daniella, if you guys are having grief over there in euro land, then why not come and chill out with us this year? Open invite to attend the shows we're going to. Can't have our fellow Italian reenactors being harrassed like this. Send those miserable lot to Sicilly, were Lucky Luciano's descendants will deal with them :lol:

Bring the SPA. And Autoblinda.... and M13/41.... and a couple of Folgores. Should fit in your hand luggage.

Neil

Return to “Announcements”