IMPORTANT TV PROGRAMME

Moderator: johankreig

Maus Commander

Re: mr coomber

Post by Maus Commander »

Shergar wrote:dear mr coomber

i think you spoke very well and intelligently to an ars* , you did us all proud also as fort he sbg guys , glenn swallow was victimised his words were cut and pasted on the cutting room floor and mr sweeney distorted what was said , sbg are a good group , creditable , decent people ,

and as regards racist remarks made in the beer tent area , mr sweeney obviously does not go to many pubs the length and breath of the uk , as if he did he would here a hell of a lot more conversations worse than that .

glenn swallow i would just like to say we in kgk support you 100% , you know your stuff , you are a decent bloke and you do not deserve to be portrayed negatively by a has been journalist .
Hear hear!

I think I quite liked the review somebody did somewhere which had the line "Best not to do some actual investigative journalism, better to stomp around in wellies and scowl a bit instead."
von bock

Re: mr coomber

Post by von bock »

Shergar wrote:dear mr coomber

i think you spoke very well and intelligently to an ars* , you did us all proud also as fort he sbg guys , glenn swallow was victimised his words were cut and pasted on the cutting room floor and mr sweeney distorted what was said , sbg are a good group , creditable , decent people ,

and as regards racist remarks made in the beer tent area , mr sweeney obviously does not go to many pubs the length and breath of the uk , as if he did he would here a hell of a lot more conversations worse than that .

glenn swallow i would just like to say we in kgk support you 100% , you know your stuff , you are a decent bloke and you do not deserve to be portrayed negatively by a has been journalist .
well said :!: :!:
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
MannyTFjr2

Comments

Post by MannyTFjr2 »

I echo Mairtin's sentiments in everyway. :!:

Manny FJR2
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Also locked in respect of the group concerned and it's present litigation.

Return to “Announcements”