Cut The Crap! Pay Heed To The Admins And Mod In This Thread!

Moderator: johankreig

Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Cut The Crap! Pay Heed To The Admins And Mod In This Thread!

Post by Alex »

I really haven't a clue what the argument I just deleted was about. I am very confident it wasn't about machine guns however. And don't tell me either, I don't care.

And perhaps you imagine I get some sort of kick out of trawling through a thread deleting invective?

I am really getting pissed off with all this stupid internecene bickering, and hijacking someone's sensible thread and filling it with a rather childish argument is, ahem, beyond the pale.

I'd like a pm with the leader of the Kampfgruppe Sud / Battlegroup South chaps (not sure who the coordinator is there). I take it Shergar is the group leader of KGK? Well, I'll be having words at Beltring.

I'll be requesting the moderator team starts to be strict with guinness-related antagonism.
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

I'm with Alex 100% here. We will not tolerate intergroup bickering. It will be deleted with extreme prejudice, as will members who continue to use this site as a school playground. Buck your ideas up, gents, or bugger off elsewhere :evil:

Edit: I've split this from Toms original post, as it has nothing to do with MG34s or 7.92mm inert and belts :roll:

Return to “Announcements”