BAD NEWS!

Moderator: johankreig

jonnyb-1

BAD NEWS!

Post by jonnyb-1 »

Hi guys i am now quiting the reenactment scence due to me needing a car for my new job, i am selling EVERYTHING, i am heartbroken about the whole thing as its been not soo good for me in my reenacting as a 17 year old its hard to put out so much money, also i wanted to go to tetford and spend hundereds on things i did not have , i even booked a flight, and now cant go because they wont let me, i will not be refunded or get credit from them if anything guys i have lost alot of money! :?

I am selling ALL my stuff guys if anyone needs anything PM me asap i have practiclay EVERYTHING, i dont want people to spam .

Thanks Guys! :wink:

PS i would like to thanks Kampfgruppe Knittle, Battle Group South and the last group i would like to thank is the nice guys from Die Gruppe!!!
Last edited by jonnyb-1 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
von papen

Post by von papen »

sorry 2 cya go! was nice to meet ya in the flesh though, hope it all goes well for ya
SS-Sturmmann Papen 7te Kompanie. II Batl. LSSAH
Zweite Zug , Aufklärungs
ss peiper

Post by ss peiper »

:( sorry to see you leave Jonny, it was a pleasure to meet you last week and who knows, maybe sometime in the not so distant future you could look us up again, good luck.

Big Joe.
Semi retired Grenadier
SchnellMeyer

Johnny b

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Hi Johnny ,sorry to see you are leaving us .Hopefully it will only be for awhile , keep the faith. If we can help in the future please let us know , best wishes from all in Battlegroupsouth .

Return to “Announcements”