donate
PGnet home | Advertise | Donate | Contact | free classifieds
New here? Register now and join in with the most vibrant re-enactor community on the web.

All times are UTC

Post subject: W.A.R.S.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm 

As a member of wars P.L. insurance in the essential part of re enacting. I have received this email which i have copied (and cut to9 the essentials bits) as it effects ALL W.A.R.S. members/units. My apologies for the advertising, so to speak, as i am aware of other organisations that practice this similar type of P.L. Insurance.
copy of email
WARS ANNOUNCEMENT
Following Jon Whitehouse retirement from the re-enactment scene, the honour has fallen on myself and “Das Reich” to take up the banner and run with it. To this end, can all WARS group member head-sheds contact me ASAP to discuss continued membership. It is envisaged that 2013 fees will be maintained along with group rules and T&C’s though I will be introducing a new Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) format for member groups. WARS only deals with groups, but that shouldn’t really stop independents. If you wish to more about the new insurance please contact robertson1212@ntlworld.com
Thanks
graham

Post subject: Re: W.A.R.S.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm 

pepperpot wrote:
As a member of wars P.L. insurance in the essential part of re enacting. I have received this email which i have copied (and cut to9 the essentials bits) as it effects ALL W.A.R.S. members/units. My apologies for the advertising, so to speak, as i am aware of other organisations that practice this similar type of P.L. Insurance.
copy of email
WARS ANNOUNCEMENT
Following Jon Whitehouse retirement from the re-enactment scene, the honour has fallen on myself and “Das Reich” to take up the banner and run with it. To this end, can all WARS group member head-sheds contact me ASAP to discuss continued membership. It is envisaged that 2013 fees will be maintained along with group rules and T&C’s though I will be introducing a new Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) format for member groups. WARS only deals with groups, but that shouldn’t really stop independents. If you wish to more about the new insurance please contact robertson1212@ntlworld.com
Thanks
graham

that's good as I have been insured with wars for 7 years now and will continue my affiliation to wars as it is a good option

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach

*webmaster temp testing**