need help 7.5 ton rigid truck

Moderator: johankreig

grenadier Biermann

need help 7.5 ton rigid truck

Post by grenadier Biermann »

Hello I need some good angel to help me hire or who may borrow 7 and half ton truck as I'm moving house . I called some hire companies but nothing left till Christmas and if available them asking 500 pounds deposit !!! I'm HGV driver with 20 years of experience and 100% clean driving licence ! Moving from London to Walsall and time is running out so my situation becoming desperate ,so if anyone know someone how's keen to help with this ?? I got two little kids and Christmas knocking on the door :cry:
Burger Schlesien Bad-Darkau
berlin1945

Re: need help 7.5 ton rigid truck

Post by berlin1945 »

grenadier Biermann wrote:Hello I need some good angel to help me hire or who may borrow 7 and half ton truck as I'm moving house . I called some hire companies but nothing left till Christmas and if available them asking 500 pounds deposit !!! I'm HGV driver with 20 years of experience and 100% clean driving licence ! Moving from London to Walsall and time is running out so my situation becoming desperate ,so if anyone know someone how's keen to help with this ?? I got two little kids and Christmas knocking on the door :cry:

peter Clarke on here is a good guy and has a big truck . he is with company one
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
grenadier Biermann

Hi Thank you will try get in touch with him :wink:
shultz wuffenbach

Post by shultz wuffenbach »

Spoke to Peter today
His truck is off the road for the winter as it is only taxed and insured for the six months per year
he is very sorry that he is unable to help
grenadier Biermann

Hi to all good friends who's trying to help with this , Thank you for all . O.K. I understand that Peter is using his truck seasonally and I respect that :wink: Maybe someone else is coming with helping hands :?: :?: :?: My last day is 21st so let's hope :) Anyway Thank you lads :wink:

Return to “Announcements”