See Ya

Moderator: johankreig

BaggyPants

Re: See Ya

Post by BaggyPants »

After Alex latest rant in the AFRA thread,and his latest message to me:

Alex wrote:am not gonna mess about. I don't you want you on my forum any more because you are one of the AFRA bullies. We all know who you are.

there is no negotiation, and no getting your mates to come round my door.

you are not welcome here, please go away.

Alex.
I want nothing more to do with your forum, nor does AFRA. As one of the two people running AFRA at the minute, I have copied a screenshot of this page and will be contacting my solicitors tomorrow with a view to legal proceedings. I am not a "noted criminal" and neither is Emma, nor is AFRA a criminal organisation. You had a fight with the bloke who use to run the association, not with AFRA. I have tried to placate you, and to stop this ridiculous spat, but can no longer be bothered. You can expect some sort of contact via the courts in due course.

Goodbye.
RodShack

Post by RodShack »

Franz repper wrote:Well time to go Had enough of this prick who is running the forum and his attitude to wards my friends !
Les and Neil looks like I am joining you . Sadly defending friends who were upset about the Yorkshire topic is not seen to be none .
Franz has said it all - and the latest postings are just proving their point.

As diplomatic and as open-minded as I am, I don't find any information Alex has provided any argument for me to remain on this forum either.

Along with my friends, (Neil, Les, Franz), I'm off too. To think this all started with a personal slating, which in my views boils down to a person's prejudicial stance is a sad state of affairs and not great coming from a forum owner.
Rod Shack

Obgfr - http://www.561zbv.co.uk
Private - The Diggers LHG - http://thediggerslhg.co.uk
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Geoff, guys i have split this into a seperate topic called Can cliques be damaging to the continuation of the forum ? so it can continue without us being seen as spamming.

Cheers

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

where the hell is JDR when we need him lol, he's supposed to be moderating this! lol
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

BaggyPants wrote:After Alex latest rant in the AFRA thread,and his latest message to me:

Alex wrote:am not gonna mess about. I don't you want you on my forum any more because you are one of the AFRA bullies. We all know who you are.

there is no negotiation, and no getting your mates to come round my door.

you are not welcome here, please go away.

Alex.
I want nothing more to do with your forum, nor does AFRA. As one of the two people running AFRA at the minute, I have copied a screenshot of this page and will be contacting my solicitors tomorrow with a view to legal proceedings. I am not a "noted criminal" and neither is Emma, nor is AFRA a criminal organisation. You had a fight with the bloke who use to run the association, not with AFRA. I have tried to placate you, and to stop this ridiculous spat, but can no longer be bothered. You can expect some sort of contact via the courts in due course.

Goodbye.
they are getting their solictor to make me let them on the forum?

presumably they have an idea about law, but surely they don't think I can be forced to accept them on my forum?
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

also, that was a private message to him, and posting a private message not only is against TOS, as such it is an illegal act.

thanks baggy, you made my banning you soooooo much easier.
weber

Post by weber »

hi guys
i know i havent been on in a while but wtf has been going on i thought most of us came here to get away from the backstabbing and the bollocks
going on elsewhere
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

Hi Weber
you need to contact ALEX by PM or mail to see what has been going on. Some good people have left of their own account, while others who think the own this site have been "asked to leave". As has been said many times before the written word is NOT the spoken dialogue and thats where, in my opinion, most of trouble came from. The 1st German unit I belonged to, made sure that all club members spoke to each other by phone, that way there is little chance of misunderstanding the written word. Unfortunately forums like this, Facebook etc, cause the written word with poor grammar and bad spelling to be completely misunderstood.
graham
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

well, just relax, you lot.

this hobby is meant to be about having a laugh, and some fun. For some people its about some kind of horror roller coaster of power ... but really. take deep breaths. relax.

have a giggle and share some knowledge, huh?
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

well well well, aint this a barrel of laughs
Pug42

Post by Pug42 »

Blimey! Where did you spring from after all these years!? :D
David

Stimme aus dem sumpf...

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

pop in time to time. re live the memorys :)

OTT though.

WOOOOOOOSH :)
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

Is the sound of paintballs whizzing by your parachute!
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

ok WTF, I generaly try and keep on top of whats going on on this forum, but clearly I have missed something catastrophic, when did the proverbial Shite hit the fan and why, i thought all that rubbish went on the other forum.
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
Pug42

Post by Pug42 »

Lots of people left or expelled - forum is noticeably quieter these days!! This was all months ago, where've you been?
David

Stimme aus dem sumpf...

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG

Return to “Announcements”