militaryworld living in history magazine

Moderator: johankreig

TIGER RIDER
Administrator

militaryworld living in history magazine

Post by TIGER RIDER »

MILITARY WORLD.... Magazine Issue 2 out 24th September!! Delivered direct to subscription holders.

Not subscribed yet? Do it today! Also available for individual sales, contact the sales team on 0330 330 1940 , send an email mail@militaryworld.biz or visit the website to order yours today!

Own a company or in a management role responsible for advertising? send an email to: lee@militaryworld.biz to discuss getting your own advert in future issues of this popular, fast growing magazine and get your business viewed by subscribers and readers! Be it militaria sales, photography, events, anything - special offers available for bulk booking.

It's well worth a read people, order yours today!

MANY THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR FOR THE MAGAZINE..WE HAVE SOME GREAT GROUP PROFILES COMING UP AND MANY TIPS/FUNNIES AND STORIES FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT...WE ARE STILL LOOKING INTO RETAIL SALES AT PRESENT BUT WILL BE AT SHOWS UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY WITH THE MAGAZINE ...AGAIN..MANY MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL......greg..
wir sind an besten,weil wir das furchtlose sind...........member of S.B.G.
sharff.(cant spell it)roffman
MEMBER OF A.F.R.A.
102nd cavarly.(N44)
combat engineers.
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Re: militaryworld living in history magazine

Post by Alex »

is this a not-for-profit magazine?

sorry mate, am sure you think its important but as far as I am concerned its commercial spam.

too cheap-skate to advertise on here, instead copy-pastes it around forums making us all look cheap. I thought better of you tiger rider!!!

I hope your magazine does well please have a word I may be able to facilitate your message.

Ta!
TIGER RIDER
Administrator

Re: militaryworld living in history magazine

Post by TIGER RIDER »

alex...with an open commet like that....too cheap-skate to advertise on here, instead copy-pastes it around forums making us all look cheap. I thought better of you tiger rider!!!

then ask me to talk about advertising it here..its ok......
i pm"d you....
wir sind an besten,weil wir das furchtlose sind...........member of S.B.G.
sharff.(cant spell it)roffman
MEMBER OF A.F.R.A.
102nd cavarly.(N44)
combat engineers.

Return to “Announcements”