Recently stolen.

Moderator: johankreig

Liebstandarte

Recently stolen.

Post by Liebstandarte »

As mentioned in the header.
These items have been stolen from me & may come up for sale privately or at a show.
Ost front medal - Pretty generic.
War merit - Austrian court mounted.
EK II - Easy to ID... When shaken the centre (Black) part rattles.
Border guards coat - Grey artificial leather. Can be ID`d because I made a repair to the right sleeve seam pretty much from underarm to forearm. (Check the thread inside).
1944 dated American cot bed. Olive canvas, wooden frame.
1944 dated Swiss mountain boots - Size 40. Stamp inside: Dierauer 22144. Immaculate condition, still has the lacquer on the nails into the sole.
Denix MP40 - Id`d by my repair where the barrel meets the barrel nut. May be seen in an MG53 carry bag.
Bruni blank fire PPK - Doesn`t cycle every round (Yeah..I know), Firing pin has slight "mushrooming" where the hammer hits. I had also filed the hammer slightly. Last seen in a repro holster from militarianet, though may come with an SS stamped one which needs repairs to the belt loop.
Clothes whip - Possibly original. Matt - I bought this from you last year, poss. year before at Fortress Wales.
Mess tin - Generic bit a tiny hole to the rear of the main body, almost mid height & slightly to right.

If seen please do not buy.
ImageImageImage

Am Arsch der Welt
berlin1945

Re: Recently stolen.

Post by berlin1945 »

Did you lose these at a show?
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Liebstandarte

Post by Liebstandarte »

No Mairtin. From storage.
I believe the Items where targeted due to the value. Plenty of other stuff available in there. Funny how these items went & other stuff had to be moved in order to access some of them. :?
ImageImageImage

Am Arsch der Welt
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

this is part of an organic dispute. shit! my ex wife stole all my bbguns for her shop lol.

I'd suggest liebstandarte you take it to the courts because no one here will or can help you. We can be your friends though.

I know you well, you are a nice guy, but a forum like this is not the place for these grievances, ok?

thanks.
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

Topic Locked, Will pen this for removal once I get this far forward unless otherwise notified.
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten

Return to “Announcements”