Propagandakompanie at Victory show 2012

Moderator: johankreig

Botty

Propagandakompanie at Victory show 2012

Post by Botty »

I would like to do a display again at this years Victory show around propaganda troops.

Display, living history film D&P and film making etc. Things went well last year but we can do better. In particular:

1) More interested bodies to make a more impressive display and help with the photo developing at night.
2) People who have an interest in period cine film production.
3) People with some skill at writing and producing written media.

My wish list would be: People out and about taking photos for later developing and printing, Cine film cameras in use, Frontkino at night, overnight production of a 'front newspaper' using material from the day before.

Some of the above wont happen, I know, but if it could happen it would be very impressive.

The organisers are , again, supportive of this.

Anyone want to help out?
Be a pessimist and never be disappointed.
352nd

Re: Propagandakompanie at Victory show 2012

Post by 352nd »

Maybe able to help you Botty. I'll probably be taking snaps with my Voigtlander Bessa and or Zeiss Necker (that needs a slight repair), so I'm interested in the nighttime darkroom facilities to devolep pictures on site and as long as I can keep the negatives after the event is done, I don't mind them being use to make a magazine up.

Martin
Stabsgefreiter Martin Hetch-2nd Panzer Aufklärungs Abteilung, Grossdeutschland.

Matelot

Post by Matelot »

I'm taking my 1939 Leica 3b with me. Maybe, I could get it developed through your display? You can use it too, if you like?

Manny
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

There will probably be a small charge to pay for the chemicals and paper stock I would imagine :wink:
Matelot

Post by Matelot »

Naturally. :wink:

Return to “Announcements”