Soldaternwerks - Hitler Youth Uniform Warning Guys

Moderator: johankreig

J.Klinsmann

Soldaternwerks - Hitler Youth Uniform Warning Guys

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Hi Guys

HITLER YOUTH UNIFORM Problem

I feel I must tell other fellow re-enactors of my experience with a Company by the name of Soldatenwerks.

I noticed that these guys could make the complete package which was great as my son wanted to have the whole uniform summer and winter.

Contacting the vendor I was asked to pay the full amount up front, this I did I waited and waited no news after a plethora of emails to him

I became concerned and so I raised a PAYPAL claim against him to get my money back, because I hadn’t heard from him for four weeks I explained to him why I was upset, because I hadn’t heard from him, he went on to explain that he couldn’t send the goods until I dropped the Claim against him BIG MISTAKE as pointed out to me by PAYPAL - PayPal went on to explain NEVER DROP THE CLAIM UNTIL YOU GET THE GOODS IN YOUR HANDS.

I was told by the vendor that he couldn’t send the goods until I dropped the PayPal claim against him, and as soon as you do this you can no longer make any claim against the vendor because you have closed the claim, this was pointed out to me by PayPal, so as I say to anyone never drop the claim until you have the goods.

During this time I asked the vendor about the quality of the uniform material and was told “don’t worry its made from high quality uniform material” what a load of crap I don’t know about you guys but I cant see through my Feld Bluse.

Also you cannot claim back your money after 45 days from date of purchase with PayPal, so low and behold my goods arrived on the 45th day how very bizarre and suspicious is that and now I can’t get my money back.

I contacted the vendor after receiving the goods as the quality and workmanship and materials were on a par with your local party costume hire shop for fancy dress, I was utterly appalled, I have two zip files for any person contemplating buying a Hitler Youth Uniform from these people f you want them I will let you have em so that you can see the quality and make your own mind up if you want to spend your hard earned bucks on such rubbish.

I explained this to the vendor about the quality and workmanship and how un authentic it was, he said he could only give me a partial refund as he would have to restock the item and it was made for my son so wouldn’t fit anyone else, all this is contrary to the statement on his website “saying he will refund your money if for ANY Reason you are not happy with their goods”…….what utter Bullshit, I could tell he was laughing at me because he knew that I had lost my money.

I could tell he wasn’t really bothered when I told him how bad his crap is because he actually really knows, truly shocking how can I explain how bad this crap is I just cant really.

I have zip files of shots I have taken to show the quality if you want the zips you can have them

the goods also stink of cigarettes and damp, the hitler youth shirt is a really laughable gold colour and bizzarely cut................its a fancy dress costume really…………..Im thinking of giving mine to Ronald McDonald as a clown costume

Don’t be drawn into this guys site its all crap
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Return to “Announcements”