Lost Battalions - Update.

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Has anyone bothered to go to the LB website recently? I just did and found this
http://www.lostbattalions.com/LB/Update.html
If you can't be bothered to click the link - here's the text
An Update Regarding Lost Battalions
Thanks for visiting Lost Battalions

For the usual website, please click here: Lost Battalions Homepage

As you may have noticed, you’ve been redirected to this page instead of the website you are probably used to seeing. Lost Battalions pretty much closed up shop around 7 months ago, but the website has remained up all this time which led people to believe that things were still in operation.

There has been much talk on user groups and various forums regarding the status of Lost Battalions, and I wanted to clear a few things up.

• Lost Battalions is not currently making any merchandise.
• Lost Battalions is not currently taking orders by phone or online.
•Lost Battalions is not entirely dead

My name is Allen Walton and I’m the son of Ed Walton, who owns Lost Battalions. My dad has pretty much nothing to do with the business at this point, and I’ve taken over day to day operations in my spare time. Although I’ve never had anything to do with Lost Battalions until a few days ago, several things have happened that I think need to be addressed.

It’s come to my attention that some customers have paid for merchandise and haven’t received it yet. Last week, I joined the Wehrmacht-Reenactor user group run by Marsh Wise in an attempt to get customers the product they ordered. While we’ve fulfilled a good amount of orders, there are still customers who need to receive their product.

I need those customers who have paid for product and not received it to contact me at the email address below.

Send me all information you have regarding your order (payment, items owed, order numbers, emails with my dad, and etc). Be as detailed and organized as you can. I will get your order filled and sent to you as soon as possible, but I need all information you have regarding your order. I can’t promise anything, but please be assured that I’m doing the best I can with the resources I have. This is something I’m working on in my free time seeing as I already have a full-time job, so please be patient.

Although currently our number one priority is taking care of customers who are owed product, we will be taking orders in the near future for items that we currently have in stock. We are close to completing our inventory and will list on the website what we currently have in stock. As we do not have a way to process credit cards, we will only take payment by check or money order. You will also need to pay for shipping. Keep in mind that we are not currently taking orders. This is just to keep you updated so you can plan accordingly.

If you need to contact me regarding an order you have paid for and haven’t received, please send a detailed email with your name in the subject to:

Allen Walton
allen.walton8@gmail.com

If you wish to place an order, please send an email to the same address but with ‘New Order’ in the subject line. I will respond to you, but it will probably take a few days. If you wish to contact me regarding ownership or partnership in Lost Battalions, please send an email to the same address.

Hopefully this clears up some of the confusion.

Regards,
Allen Walton

PS- The company phone number no longer has a full voicemail box, so feel free to leave messages on there. You might even get lucky and hear the sound of my voice. The phone number is (214) 605-7676.
Mooyman

Re: Lost Battalions - Update.

Post by Mooyman »

Howe can he take ''new orders'' :?

Let him solve unfinished deals first :!:

The best repro is an original...
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Lost Battalions is not currently taking orders by phone or online.

Thats what they say quite clearly.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Got to love it Stig. You post a "horses mouth" statement lending clarity to a situation caused by rumour, misinterpretation and plain gossip - And it still isn't clear to some when there in lucid black and white. :lol:

Really that should end the discussion and supposition but does it?

Oh - and if you live on the European mainland and feel like shouting the odds on this thread - don't. There is a saying which goes - "Don't shoot the messenger"

and there's always the fact that I don't give a f*** anyway. :roll:
meyer

Post by meyer »

:lol: paul you should know by now people read what they want too read.... this as a rule is not what is always written down in the first place
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I want a donut, a cream bun and a piece of that cake - over there....
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

If you wish to place an order, please send an email to the same address but with ‘New Order’ in the subject line.
[/quote][/quote]

What does this mean then.

The best repro is an original...
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I want a donut, a cream bun and a piece of that cake - over there......
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

It would seem I am far too obscure for some......
So
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oysoioL6ZmY
:lol:
meyer

Post by meyer »

so thats what you do for a day job ps the wig realy suits you sir :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

meyer wrote:
so thats what you do for a day job ps the wig realy suits you sir :lol:
Eychin Bow wow!

What wig? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mario33

Post by mario33 »

Anybody already got a reply from this guy, or even better - due items ?
Es steht ein kleines, kleines Edelweiß
auf einer steilen, steilen Felsenhöh!

Kampfgruppe EDELWEIß
1 KP, 100 GJR

Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

Yes, orders are being received (myself included) as Ed's son is sending out all outstanding orders. My understanding is that once all the orders have been cleared, a stock list will be made available to clear the remaining inventory.
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Did I miss something or did I post an update that clearly explained the situation? Not to you Feldjager - but people need to read and comprehend. The guy has posted a warts and all explanation and is doing what it takes to put the thing back on its feet....... I do believe he even gives contact details if people need to ask questions.... My intention in posting this was to alleviate the need for it to be pawed over on forums...... (or is it fora?)

Return to “Announcements”