Ant-Z EU distribution

Moderator: johankreig

Stigroadie

Ant-Z EU distribution

Post by Stigroadie »

I got an e-mail from Chen the meat of which was this, details for the European Distributer for his kit;
his name is Olaf, email is olaf.gaube@fritzsch-kg.de

Good luck if you chose to buy. I still think Ant-Z is too much of a lottery. Curates egg?

Please move if you think the location is wrong.
dog green 1

Re: Ant-Z EU distribution

Post by dog green 1 »

Be aware, if you do think of buying from Olaf and don't have a VAT number you will have to pay another 17% on top of sale price. Still not a bad price even when postage and eveything else is taken into account but not as easy as it was to buy direct from Chen.

On another note this is a big jump from the original plan of Chens items being available to only a 'select' number of suppliers and his items becoming more 'exclusive'. For me this was one of the stangest busniess decisions of 2010, and I'm not just saying that because Chen was my main supplier.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

mario33

Post by mario33 »

Wherever else can I get Ant'Z's stuff within EU ? I dont like the idea of ordering off an email....
Es steht ein kleines, kleines Edelweiß
auf einer steilen, steilen Felsenhöh!

Kampfgruppe EDELWEIß
1 KP, 100 GJR

GR916/15/14

Post by GR916/15/14 »

RAU is now stocking the newer Ant-z as far as I know?
Panzer Füsilier Regiment Großdeutschland
http://www.germansoldier.co.uk
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

So NOT exclusive then..... or RAU is having to buy from Olaf and the result may be a price hike?
Mikkel

Post by Mikkel »

Everyone in Europe have to buy though Olaf.

Luckily there are also other factories out there who can deliver quality.
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

There is more quality from Asia nowe.
Want to knowe what :)

More to choose from..... :wink:

Strange that only one person will sell(wholesale) his stuf here in Europe...
That won't make it a higher status or more exclusive.
But it's Antz's choice wich i respect though.

The best repro is an original...
Panzer Wittman

Post by Panzer Wittman »

Chen's stuff is still available through militaria-net in the Uk. I'm really pushed to see where the whole 'exclusive deals' through only a few people comes from - apart from Chen himself.
This Olaf chappie is basically a re-mailer. Order though who you want , Chen sends it to Olaf who then sends it who ever you ordered through.
I like Chens officer jackets and own two but his business model is bizarre. Chen claimed that Hessen antique were his only outlet and that's absolute bull. This Olaf guy - who is completely surplus to requirement - simply adds extra postage costs and delays to Chens already rocketing prices and his 'how long is a piece of string' delivery quotes.
I'd suggest that unless you want an officers dress jacket anyone would be much better going somewhere like Rich Underwood - better quality, similar prices and you won't have to wait quarter of a year for your order to turn up ( via Olaf ofcourse ).

Return to “Announcements”