Propagandakompaie at Victory 2011

Moderator: johankreig

Botty

Propagandakompaie at Victory 2011

Post by Botty »

Is anyone interested in getting involved in a working Propagandakompanie display at the Victory show 2011.

I can set up a working field photo developing tent and I already have interest in setting up another tent with ‘portrait’ photos being taken (ideal for your Soldbuch). There could be a third tent with Wochenschau newsreels playing if I can work out a power source.

What I need is people to get in touch who would like to contribute. Looking for people with a PK interest willing to man the display, especially:

Bildberichter- man the display but also get out and about taking photos (including a contingent in the battle), get those films developed and prints made at the show.

Wortberichter- any budding journalists? Get out and interview people at the show, come back then typewrite up articles at the display.

Filmberichter- Anyone with period cine camera equipment who wants to set up a film crew at the event? Again get involved in the battle (assuming the OK from the battle organiser)

Funkberichter- people with an interest in radio. Try and get some music/broadcasts going.

This is a chance to get involved at the start so we can do things YOU want to do.

It has already been suggested that we get a back to back display organised with an allied press display attached to the axis one. Can anyone pass on the message to any allied press re-enactors?
Be a pessimist and never be disappointed.
Botty

Re: Propagandakompaie at Victory 2011

Post by Botty »

Getting a bit of allied interest in this. Are there no Axis takers?
barnaclebill

Post by barnaclebill »

We have a guy who does this, axis. I'll point him this way.
Matt, 85th Gebirgsjager, part of the '39-45 Society'.
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

Mark - depending upon if I'm around, I may take some time off our display to come and take some photos with you - but I wont be able to put on a dedicated portrayal. I'll just be a "military tourist" taking photos on his 120 digma. :lol:
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Schäfer

Post by Schäfer »

My other half and I are getting a Propagandakompanie impression together for 2011.

At this stage I can't yet confirm until the summer whether we will be at Victory, however. If we can attend then we'd be happy to join in with you if you will have us? At present we both have SS-Kriegsberichter uniforms, but I'm starting to get a DAK and a Heer one together. Please keep me updated.
'Heia Safari' Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/341661532588540

wolfsangel

Post by wolfsangel »

I have 2 period projects, 8mm and 16mm - not that I've used either for a very long time but I could probably get them working by then - I also have a portable generator which is a bit noisy and modern but could be hidden some how.
I know one of the chaps in Das Reich had a load of filming equipment, sadly can't remember the chaps name!
Frontschweine, Regiment 409
Botty

Post by Botty »

I will keep you informed as things come together.

Return to “Announcements”