Fly To The Past Rears its Head Again!

Moderator: johankreig

Hoffman Grink

Fly To The Past Rears its Head Again!

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Francis Rockliffe - Fly To The Past - I'll say no more......
http://www.francisrockliff.com/Home.html
Box Office Opening March 2010 it says -
Wonder why it's moved from Blenheim Palace?
Did everyone get paid eventually?
Please copy and paste this to relevant forums so that no one else gets taken in..........
meyer

Re: Fly To The Past Rears its Head Again!

Post by meyer »

To answer your first question,maybe the grass has not grown back yet :lol: and as for number two it's more likely i would run the full lenght of the battle field at beltring with you on my back.ps it looks like time for steve k to send him one of those special letters :wink:
Hans Gowert

Post by Hans Gowert »

care to explain what happened?
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

It was at Blenheim Palace. And people were dicked around...and lots of very indignant letters were sent.....

p.s. although the bird on the spitfire wing looks pretty fit...
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

We were bogged about from the first, not allowed to cook our own food, not SUPPOSED to drink our own beer, Not supposed to walk on the feckin grass verges (indeed they would not allow the Sherman to be unloaded), treated as prisoners by the security boss who obviously had a power complex (even his own guys hated him), not supposed to make a noise at night in case it woke the big man up, not allowed a fire of any sort (even a gas stove), not allowed to make our own tea do i need to go on.
the worst for certain groups was they were promised payment which never materialised.

Sure theres more just cant think at the moment.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Announcements”