Help to all reenactors

Moderator: Feldjager

Grenadier Dengel

Help to all reenactors

Post by Grenadier Dengel »

I'm a very young reenactor and I'm searching a website where buy a uniform with my size. I tried with zib militaria but without any success. Somebody can help me? :?:
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Help to all reenactors

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

helps if you let people know what sizes you want
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

Hi,

This is a recurring problem with reenactors for small sizes. You might find out that you'll need a custom tailored uniform.

You might want to check out www.luftwaffesupplies.com . If you're after a luftwaffe uniform, I do stock sizes from XS upwards. If you're after a Heer or SS uniform, I can help you out with a custom tailored one for best fit.
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
Grenadier Dengel

christiandbn wrote:Hi,

This is a recurring problem with reenactors for small sizes. You might find out that you'll need a custom tailored uniform.

You might want to check out http://www.luftwaffesupplies.com . If you're after a luftwaffe uniform, I do stock sizes from XS upwards. If you're after a Heer or SS uniform, I can help you out with a custom tailored one for best fit.
Hello! Well, my size is UK 32 .
https://www.orage.com/us/sizecharts/men/
I think XXS (It is a problem between many nations UK,US, etc.).
Grenadier Dengel

Grenadier Dengel wrote:
christiandbn wrote:Hi,

You might want to check out http://www.luftwaffesupplies.com . If you're after a luftwaffe uniform, I do stock sizes from XS upwards. If you're after a Heer or SS uniform, I can help you out with a custom tailored one for best fit.
Hello! Well, my size is UK 32 .
https://www.orage.com/us/sizecharts/men/
I think XXS (It is a problem between many nations UK,US, etc.).
I'm searching also a WW1 uniform of German Army :)

I have only a WW2 Italian m33 helmet for reenacting :/
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

before you buy anything, the 1st thing you should do is to talk with people/units that are currently reenacting what you want to portray. buying the wrong thing can be expensive. narrow down your choice to a particular period in time, go to as many re enactment shows ans you can, im assuming you are in the uk, by law you have to have parental guidance until the legal age of 18, for that reason your choice is greatly reduced.
However, i have trained/shown a number of new recruits at your age, german WW2, as i was trained by a german vet over a period of 20 years+ its not difficult but it can be time consuming, if you want more info email me but make sure your parents know you are contacting me!!!!!!
Graham white
Tom Und Jerry WW2 allied and axis (Heer/Army)
Geheime Feldpolizei WW2 German Secret Police Heer and Luftwaffe
Luftwaffe Flak
Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie
Grenadier Dengel

pepperpot wrote:before you buy anything, the 1st thing you should do is to talk with people/units that are currently reenacting what you want to portray. buying the wrong thing can be expensive. narrow down your choice to a particular period in time, go to as many re enactment shows ans you can, im assuming you are in the uk, by law you have to have parental guidance until the legal age of 18, for that reason your choice is greatly reduced.
However, i have trained/shown a number of new recruits at your age, german WW2, as i was trained by a german vet over a period of 20 years+ its not difficult but it can be time consuming, if you want more info email me but make sure your parents know you are contacting me!!!!!!
Graham white
Luftwaffe Flak
Hi, I'm Italian and I want to reenact 29th Panzergrenadier. There aren't reenactor groups in my town but I want to join local reenactments.
I need a uniform M41, 42 or 43 with my size, a feldbluse and feldhose.

Regards
Grenadier Dengel
Halle

Post by Halle »

Grenadier Dengel wrote:
pepperpot wrote:before you buy anything, the 1st thing you should do is to talk with people/units that are currently reenacting what you want to portray. buying the wrong thing can be expensive. narrow down your choice to a particular period in time, go to as many re enactment shows ans you can, im assuming you are in the uk, by law you have to have parental guidance until the legal age of 18, for that reason your choice is greatly reduced.
Graham white
Luftwaffe Flak
Hi, I'm Italian and I want to reenact 29th Panzergrenadier. There aren't reenactor groups in my town but I want to join local reenactments.

Regards
Grenadier Dengel
Projetto 900 ?
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Grenadier Dengel

Halle wrote:
Grenadier Dengel wrote:
Graham white
Luftwaffe Flak

Regards
Grenadier Dengel
Projetto 900 ?
Perhaps but I wish to do it since 2013 but without any success :(
Halle

Post by Halle »

G
Grenadier Dengel wrote:
Graham white
Luftwaffe Flak

Regards
Grenadier Dengel
Projetto 900 ?[/quote]

Perhaps but I wish to do it since 2013 but without any success :([/quote]

Maybe you should contact the Progetto 900 group via FB ? Failing that , I'm a friend of a member ..
Grenadier Dengel

Maybe you should contact the Progetto 900 group via FB ? Failing that , I'm a friend of a member ..[/quote]

:wink: Are these good websites?
http://www.hikishop.com/wehrmacht-afrik ... 47_57.html
http://www.ww2sale.com/enlisted-men-fie ... gj002.html
https://ww2onlineshop.com/un053-german- ... tunic.html
Best Regards :)
Halle

Post by Halle »

Grenadier Dengel wrote:Maybe you should contact the Progetto 900 group via FB ? Failing that , I'm a friend of a member ..
:wink: Are these good websites?
http://www.hikishop.com/wehrmacht-afrik ... 47_57.html
http://www.ww2sale.com/enlisted-men-fie ... gj002.html
https://ww2onlineshop.com/un053-german- ... tunic.html
Best Regards :)[/quote]

No, you appear to have picked some of the worst.. :roll:
Grenadier Dengel

wow :) Iìm very unexperienced, a unexperienced soldier
Grenadier Dengel