'Big' Ankle boots

Moderator: Feldjager

Steinmetz

'Big' Ankle boots

Post by Steinmetz »

Well, got all my gear together (as I have just entered this scene last month), but I have a big problem - I have 'Krusty the Clown' feet!. Where in hell can I get some decent repro ankle boots in a 15? (or a 14 at a push).
I dont particularly want to wear my squaddie combat high issue boots with ankle stocks over them (or trash my bulled up ammo boots!)
And I thought getting trainers was bad enough........ :?
SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
SBG Mechanics Section - Keeping the Reich rolling since '33!
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

You ring Dickie Under(milk)wood and ask him to include a pair of your size on his next production run - You send him a deposit to show good faith and then you pester him every four hours until they turn up.

Simple really

Seriously - Do that.

Dickie is our (sometimes expensive) saviour!
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Hi there Steinmetz Mr Underwood is the man I have Big Feet 13 Large and got my boots from him .Find out what shows you and hes going to and ask him to take his largest pair to try on as they are a nice roomy fit and you might not have to order a pair

Franz
( coco the clown)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Steinmetz

Post by Steinmetz »

Good stuff, I will certainly do that. I'm used to paying top notch for my shoes anyway, so having them made is not new! (they even have to make my combat highs especially, issue ones only go up to 14!)
A call to RU later then :)
Danke, kameraden
SS-U.f.w. Steinmetz
SBG Mechanics Section - Keeping the Reich rolling since '33!
Botty

Post by Botty »

You send him a deposit to show good faith and then you pester him every four hours until they turn up.
Is that the trick then? Paid the deposite and still waiting for mine. :D
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

He will be at Pickering - Contact him THIS WEEK and TELL HIM you will be there - Suggest he brings a suitable pair and point out your profession and the effects of certain compounds on the Central Nervous System......

There is always a lever - it's just knowing which one to apply to whom at what time and to what degree....... :wink:
grenadier181

Post by grenadier181 »

there's one tiny flaw in that plan
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I said something similar once when a kitten walked on some baking I had done.......

Although mine came out as..........

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”