Reproduction M42 Army (Heer) Feldbluse

Moderator: Feldjager

POA1944

Reproduction M42 Army (Heer) Feldbluse

Post by POA1944 »

What vendor sells "quality" repro M42 heer tunics.In the correct cut of wool and has a authentic fit,correct internal size and factory markings?

Danke.
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

II./984. Grenadier Regiment 275. Infanterie
SchutzeHagemann

Re: Reproduction M42 Army (Heer) Feldbluse

Post by SchutzeHagemann »

POA1944 wrote:What vendor sells "quality" repro M42 heer tunics.In the correct cut of wool and has a authentic fit,correct internal size and factory markings?

Danke.
On the March
Kampfgruppe Steiner
POA1944

Post by POA1944 »

Yeah,i know OTM does but i would rather not wait 5-6 months to get it.But they are a option.I was looking at lostbattalions,but im not sure if they are open again or not.I have heard rumors they are but im not 100%..
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

sapper44

Post by sapper44 »

Depends on what size you are, Hessen still has some M42s, and LB is open again, but way over priced for what you get.
Christian
"Peace is an extension of war by political means."
- Robert Heinlein
SchutzeHagemann

Well you asked for quality tunics. No other place other than OTM or ATF (once they hopefully make their tunics again) make those types of tunics. LB has good tunics, but only if you are in the 5'8" range. You can do a good impression with a Sturm tunic if you get it tailored. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a 'quality' tunic. However, Gavin militaria is producing some good items that you may want to try out. Not quality like OTM but probably the best out of the Chinese stuff.

Sam
Kampfgruppe Steiner
POA1944

Post by POA1944 »

Well im hoping ATF starts up again with their texled tunics soon.Then i would save up for one of theirs.But for now i am using a Old ATF "In-house made" M43 Heer tunic,and i really do like it and it has very good Cut,has a authentic fit & very nice quality.But i have always wanted a M42,but good ones seem to be tough to find these days.But yeah i heard LB was open.I may buy a M-42 overseas cap from them but that is it.But Hessens M42's are out of the question.I dislike the lining and the fit of them.and markings are incorrect.But sturms suck too.I dont like them at all.And i would not spend money to get it tailored.I'd just save for a quality tunic.And gavins older tunics were good and i did like them,But from the newer photos i have seen,They have a horrible white lining in them.But till they fix that ill stay away from them and i hear shipping can either be fast or it will take months on months to get the package.But anyone one know if SMW's M42 tunics are good?...Im sure they are but i would like to see what people say if they own one.

-Kevin
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

POA1944

Post by POA1944 »

But not all gavins had the white lining.I may email them to make sure it is not white.But i do like their quality.So i may go for one of them unless ATF starts soon.

-Kevin
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

SchutzeHagemann

Kevin,

OTM has ATF's texled line right now.. no need to wait and a little cheaper.

Sam
Kampfgruppe Steiner
POA1944

Post by POA1944 »

Hmmm.I may look into that.Im saving for a Kar98 right now.But will be buying a few new tunics soon for my "POA"V(Russian Army of Liberation) impression and one for regular volksdeutsche Heer infanterie impression's.

Here is a photo of my current tunic.It is very good as i said before.It has,Generic grey litzen,Bevo Heer Adler,"Printed"version georgian foreign volunteer shield and of course Infanterie boards and correct size markings & RB-Nr maker marks.This is for a Ost-Battalion impression for the georgian's at Normandy in '44.Sorry for the poor quality pic.It was taken from my camera phone!.
Attachments
1wh.jpg
1wh.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 5311 times
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”