reproduction M42 Heer tunics

Moderator: Feldjager

POA1944

reproduction M42 Heer tunics

Post by POA1944 »

What vendor sells the best reproduction M-42 Heer model feldbluse?
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.
-Erwin Rommel

Grenadier Erich Kessler

Sta.Kp.Gren.Ers.Btl.199

II./984. Grenadier Regiment 275. Infanterie
valkyrie895

Re: reproduction M42 Heer tunics

Post by valkyrie895 »

Why is this in the "Pionier" section?

To answer the question is a tough one. If you use the "search" function on the forum you will see dozens of threads of arguments over who has the best tunics and why my tunic is best etc etc etc.

The short answer, buy a rifle before another tunic. You already have two.

Just trying to help.
Obergefreiter Bodo Fehrmann
II./984. Grenadier Regiment, 275. Infanterie Division

"Will mir die Hand noch reichen,
Derweil ich eben lad'.
Kann dir die Hand nicht geben,
Bleib du im ew'gen Leben
Mein guter Kamerad!"
mutabornomine

Post by mutabornomine »

I am trying to get all tunics: M1907, M15, M20, M33, M36, M40, M41, M42, M43, M44 - thats 10 alltogether if I ever get that complete.
Just repro - I am not that rich and I want a size that I can wear. So I have some experience and can compare suppliers.
Best value for money so far is the M42 from Pantherstore: Good material, craftsmanship, correct details and good cut. By chance, he is only doing M42, no other tunics!
Above that comes Jahnke from Germany with 320 pounds for a M42, the material is very coarse and itchy (correct for later tunics), but not such a big difference to Pantherstore. Above Jahnke starts tailormade, can get pretty expensive, but if you after a particular uniform (!in your size) often the only possibility.
Pantherstore is in Check Republik and according to the current law there, he is not doing insignia.

Viel Spass
Felix the Kraut
mutabornomine

Post by mutabornomine »

I just want to add that the M42 tunic from Pantherstore is great, but I had problems with the Fliegerbluse.
I ordered size 52, thats a bit large for me but I like it like that. The Fliegerbluse I got is JUST big enough for me, I can wear it with a T-shirt, but with a normal shirt it is getting tight. It seems to be a size 50 to me. Also the front buttons, the lowest front button is 5 centimetres above my bellybutton, that seems a bit high to me. Apart from that, the Fliegerbluse is really good : - (
Felix the Kraut

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”