Repro HJ uniforms.

Moderator: Feldjager

Robinj

Repro HJ uniforms.

Post by Robinj »

A hopefully quick qeustion. Are there repro HJ uniforms for sale off the shelf? Not tailor made.

Just an qeustion af a ex-re-enactor.

kind regards.
otto funk

Re: Repro HJ uniforms.

Post by otto funk »

Robinj

Post by Robinj »

Thank U for the link, that is exactly what i was lookin for but wasn't able to find.
J.Klinsmann

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Robinj wrote:Thank U for the link, that is exactly what i was lookin for but wasn't able to find.

Stay away from Soldatenwerks they are absolutely shite, unless you want to waste tons of money on inaccurate shite, I did bought the lot summer and winter uniforms, and the best I can say is about Soldaternwerks is they are great for fancy dress or clowns

I will help as I had to cobble together my sons HJ uniform and I have to say Im very proud of my efforts and all who have seen him remark how accurate his uniforms are.......... how old is your boy?? I will help as I have done it

Just stay away from Soldaternwerks................I got ripped of for £400+

oh and by the way Soldaternwerks are tailor made..............just tailor made shite.

Nick
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Robinj

Post by Robinj »

Believe it or not, if i find one in my size, i would buy one for my self if my parents agree. I am 16, so it would be historic correct. Unfortunatly where i live there is a law that prohibits the re-enactment of W-SS and HJ. Got a little bit of interest in HJ thanks to a movie. Not just because of the move and it is cool, no just to get a bit of a feel of history. Was doing a bit of reasearch and i got the qeustion, are there repro HJ uniforms and i stumbled across this forum. Maybe i'll but one uniform at some point.
J.Klinsmann

Post by J.Klinsmann »

Robinj wrote:Believe it or not, if i find one in my size, i would buy one for my self if my parents agree. I am 16, so it would be historic correct. Unfortunatly where i live there is a law that prohibits the re-enactment of W-SS and HJ. Got a little bit of interest in HJ thanks to a movie. Not just because of the move and it is cool, no just to get a bit of a feel of history. Was doing a bit of reasearch and i got the qeustion, are there repro HJ uniforms and i stumbled across this forum. Maybe i'll but one uniform at some point.

Ok but just dont buy one from Soldaternwerks,Richard Underwood sells HJ winter shirts and militaria.net sell brown shirts, like I have already said if you want help doing it properley let me know, and I will tell you where to buy the HJ uniform from

Kind Regards

Nick
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

GRapp

Post by GRapp »

Soldaten Werk is the best out there!
Volunteer

Post by Volunteer »

GRapp wrote:Soldaten Werk is the best out there!
No, it isn´t.
It´s the best shit, yes.

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”