donate
PGnet home | Advertise | Donate | Contact | free classifieds
New here? Register now and join in with the most vibrant re-enactor community on the web.

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm
Posts: 613
m1steelpot wrote:
Received Sumpfmuster padded winter trousers the other day.

10/10, can't be beat. The fit out of the box (Size I) is exactly the same as an original pair I tried on. These things rock!

Any chance-any chance-of a few pics? Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 am
Posts: 136
Location: CT, USA / Köln, NRW DE
fieldgrey wrote:
m1steelpot wrote:
Received Sumpfmuster padded winter trousers the other day.

10/10, can't be beat. The fit out of the box (Size I) is exactly the same as an original pair I tried on. These things rock!

Any chance-any chance-of a few pics? Cheers.


Will post tomorrow

-PK

_________________
STEIGE AUS DEM BETT, DREH' DEN SWAG AUFFFFFF


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm
Posts: 613
m1steelpot wrote:
fieldgrey wrote:
m1steelpot wrote:
Received Sumpfmuster padded winter trousers the other day.

10/10, can't be beat. The fit out of the box (Size I) is exactly the same as an original pair I tried on. These things rock!

Any chance-any chance-of a few pics? Cheers.


Will post tomorrow

-PK

ok great...standing by!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Posts: 291
any news about the new planetree? :)

_________________
regards, koobleguy

always looking for parts, pictures etc for VW Kübelwagen type 82 Schwimmwagen type 166 BMW R75


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm
Posts: 22
fieldgrey wrote:

Will post tomorrow


-PK wrote:
ok great...standing by!


You still standing? :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 419
Location: Auchterarder, Schottland
I notice the planetree pattern goods have been pulled from the website - could this mean the new stuff is close?

_________________
Image
erikbozwo2 wrote:
Pyotr, please don't take any advice from peiper.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 am
Posts: 136
Location: CT, USA / Köln, NRW DE
Sorry all, been very busy and for the past 3 days I haven't had any power.

Massive snowstorm smashed all infrastructure on Aquidneck Island. Was not fun. Heated myself with a fire and cooked food on my Esbit.

When I clean up my home I'll get around to posting photos. But trust me, these trousers are SPOT ON. Right down to the buttons- really nice Urea ones.

_________________
STEIGE AUS DEM BETT, DREH' DEN SWAG AUFFFFFF


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm
Posts: 613
m1steelpot wrote:
Sorry all, been very busy and for the past 3 days I haven't had any power.

Massive snowstorm smashed all infrastructure on Aquidneck Island. Was not fun. Heated myself with a fire and cooked food on my Esbit.

When I clean up my home I'll get around to posting photos. But trust me, these trousers are SPOT ON. Right down to the buttons- really nice Urea ones.


sounds like you need those trousers.
hope you and your enighbours get cleaned up and back to normal soon as poss.


by the way---anyone got 12 urea black buttons i can buy? 22mm diameter or 2.2 cms...cheers - pm me if so.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 218
Contacted David on 3 occasions still havent heard anything, which is a little bit strange, perhaps hes having probs

_________________
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 54
Hello,
I have a big stock of this original buttuns. I use them for my products like winter trousers, knochensacks, Field division jackets, Fliegerbluses.
I do not sell them separately.
David


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 218
panther-store wrote:
Hello,
I have a big stock of this original buttuns. I use them for my products like winter trousers, knochensacks, Field division jackets, Fliegerbluses.
I do not sell them separately.
David


Hi David

Sent you E mails but no reply?? when is the plain tree smock coming??.......... I hope its soon as I need to put an order in to you




Kind Regards

Nck

_________________
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 218
panther-store wrote:
Hello,
I have a big stock of this original buttuns. I use them for my products like winter trousers, knochensacks, Field division jackets, Fliegerbluses.
I do not sell them separately.
David



When is the Plain tree smock coming or isnt it?



Thanks Nick

_________________
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 218
panther-store wrote:
Hello Nick,
I prepare new plane tree 5/6 camo.
I will print this version.
Regards
David





When is the new plane tree coming ????


Nick

_________________
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 218
as you can see I have asked David for an up date on the new Plane Tree Smock and nothing?

Perhaps hes gone out of business? isnt this the same guy who owned Zug Meisterei?? doesnt look good

_________________
3Kp 1st SS PZ Div Second Battle Group

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Panther Store
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 pm
Posts: 419
Location: Auchterarder, Schottland
He's busy and very much still in business.

I've got some British BD coming from him next week.

Regarding the planetree, I asked how it was going, and his response is that its hard to put a date or timescale on it, production of these prints is complicated, and there are issues to be resolved.

_________________
Image
erikbozwo2 wrote:
Pyotr, please don't take any advice from peiper.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

*webmaster temp testing**

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group