Panther Store

Moderator: Feldjager

A.Weiss

Re: Panther Store

Post by A.Weiss »

Terms and Conditions

Introductory Provisions Introductory Provisions

The following Terms and Conditions are valid for internet shopping PANTHER-Store, owned by David Marshall of. The following Terms and Conditions are valid for internet shopping PANTHER-Store, owned by David Marshall of. These terms and conditions set forth the rules of trade between companies PANTHER-STORE (the seller) and customer (the buyer). Selling goods, unless expressly stated otherwise, the seller's own production or produced in cooperation according to predetermined conditions of the seller. Theses Terms and Conditions Set Forth, The Rules of Trade Between Companies PANTHER-STORE (the seller) and customer (the buyer). Selling Goods, unless expressly stated OTHERWISE, the seller's own production or Produced in Cooperation according to predetermined Conditions of the Seller. This product or its component parts are considered to be the seller's own production. This product or its component parts are Considered to Be the seller's own production.

Ordering products Ordering Goods

Ordering goods from the vendor is only possible via the website www.armyburza.cz. Ordering Goods From The seller is only via the website Possible www.armyburza.cz. All orders made through the online store are considered binding. All orders made through the online store are Considered binding. Sending an order the buyer certifies that he is acquainted with these terms and conditions and Complaints Procedure and that he agrees with them. Sending an order the buyer certifies That he is acquainted with theses Terms and Conditions and Complaints Procedure and That he agrees with Them. The condition of the electronic order is completing all the prescribed information and agreeing to the terms and contents of the order. The Condition of the electronic order is completing all the prescribed information and agreeing to the terms and contents of the order. The place of delivery address is filled in the order. The place of delivery address is filled in the order. Title to goods passes from seller to buyer upon its receipt and full payment of the purchase price. Title to Goods passes from seller to buyer upon its Receipt and full payment of the purchase price. By filling out an order the purchaser gives consent to the collection and archiving of personal data. By Filling out an order the purchaser gives Consent to the collection and archiving of personal data. Seller declares that the data is handled in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data as amended, and subsequent transcripts. Seller declares That the data is handled in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data as Amended, and subsequent transcripts.

Payment and delivery Payment and delivery terms

Prices - All prices quoted on the website of the seller include VAT. Prices - All Prices quoted on the website of the seller include VAT.

Minimum order quantity - one order is 100 CZK Minimum order quantity - one order is 100 CZK

Payment - Buyer to pay choice of two options for the purchase price that is in the form of direct payments to the vendor. Payment - Buyer to pay choice of two options for the purchase price That is in the form of direct payments to the vendor. In this case the buyer does not pay the increased cost of freight associated with COD. In this case the buyer does not pay the increased cost of freight Associated with COD. The second option payment of the purchase price and its payment on delivery. The second option payment of the purchase price and its payment on delivery.

Supply of goods - merchandise in stock at the dealer is dispatched within 3 working days. Supply of Goods - merchandise in stock at the dealer is dispatched within 3 working days. For goods that need to be manufactured to order, the shipping deadline is extended to 2-3 weeks, depending on the nature of the Orders. For Goods That Need To Be Manufactured to order, the shipping deadline is extended to 2-3 weeks, depending on the nature of the Orders.

Postage and handling - all the goods sent through the Czech Post. Postage and handling - all the Goods sent through the United post.

Insured package on delivery 140 CZK Insured package on delivery 140 CZK
Insured package with no cash on 90 CZK Insured package with no cash on 90 CZK

Complaints Complaints goods Goods

For new products is a guarantee of 24 months from the date of delivery to the buyer. For new products is a Guarantee of 24 months from the date of delivery to the buyer. If the buyer when the goods are defective, these facts must always communicate in writing without delay, within 3 days from receipt of goods to the address info@panther-store.cz. Goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt after prior notification pí.semném. If the buyer When the Goods are defective, theses facts must always communicate in Writing Without delay, within 3 days from Receipt of Goods to the address info@panther-store.cz. Goods Can Be Returned Within 14 days of Receipt of the previous pi. notice with me. Returned goods charge a fee in the amount of 20% of the goods. Returned Goods Charge and Fee in the Amount of 20% of the Goods. Money (excluding postage and cancellation) is mailed back to the postal address of the purchaser. Money (excluding postage and Cancellation) is mailed back to the postal address of the purchaser. Seller assumes no liability for damages resulting from the operation of the products, functional properties and damage from improper use of products as well as damage caused by external events, and mishandling or caused by normal wear and tear. Seller assumes no liability for Damages resulting from the operation of the products, functional properties and damage from improper use of products as well as damage caused by external events, and mishandling or caused by normal wear and tear. On the origin of the defects are not covered by warranty. On the origin of the defects are not Covered by warranty.

All images and text documents is the property of PANTHER-store and use it without our permission is not allowed. All images and text documents is the property of PANTHER-store and use it Without Our Permission is not Allowed.

Update Update 1.1.2009 1.1.2009

A.Weiß
Steiner

Post by Steiner »

Thank you very much, sir.
"Stop that!!! Careful with my J-J!"
mm1977

Post by mm1977 »

A few months ago the owner said he was setting up a ebay account, anyone know if this has happened ?

Cheers

MM1977
panther-store

Post by panther-store »

Hi,
today we open new website in English language.
www.panther-store.cz/en
David
A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

The new website was very good, congratulations!

A.weiß
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

panther-store wrote:Hi,
today we open new website in English language.
http://www.panther-store.cz/en
David
Ha,your back. :)

When are your new full linen dots ready, from wich you have told me.
Still need a pair of trousers.

The best repro is an original...
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

Hello Dave, well done on setting up a good business, however, any chance we could see the oak zelts with plane tree added? The pic is the same as the normal oak tree one.
Also there's no difference between a British 40 BD and an austerity one, the 40 patt. was called austerity.
Still some good gear though,(I assume the German helmet liner pins are 1euro each?)
94-87 Ich bedauere nichts
57-93 Either put me in jail or kill me
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

John Wilson wrote:Also there's no difference between a British 40 BD and an austerity one, the 40 patt. was called austerity.
That's not quite true, the 40 pattern was an 'austerity' measure, introduced to cut costs but it was normally referred to as the 'Utility' pattern.
The US made War Aid BD was sometimes called the austerity pattern, that is not the same as '40 pattern.
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

I've seen different makes of BD though Sean, yank ones and colonial made, the only difference I've noticed is brass buttons on 37, plastic buttons on 40 and a slight change on the buckle at the waist.
There is a great difference in the wool though...Brit is more brown and jaggy, the poofy yanks and aussies like the fluffy feel :lol:
panther-store

Post by panther-store »

Hi, I would like to simply explain differences between zeltbahns.
Oak leaf zeltbahn with plane tree parts. Plane tree material line the zelt arround where is button and wholes. Look at the picture. Second picture.
http://www.panther-store.cz/en/catalog/ ... tree-parts
It is same with plane tree zeltbahn with oak leaf parts

Main differences:
Battledress P37 - wool collar, single buckle, lower pocket, covert brass buttons
Battledress P40 serge - wool colar with coton lining, press buckle, higher pocket, covert brass buttons
Battledress P40 austerity - wool colar with coton linning, press buckle, higher pocket, visible plastic buttons

David
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Then you have missed some details like the collar closing tabs on canadian and NZ made tunics, JW? The vent holes on NZ and Australian tunics. The unlined collar of Australian BD, the half '37, half '40 pattern stylings of the ODWA [Olive Drab war aid].
koobleguy

Post by koobleguy »

Hi David,

do you also manufacture the

Drillich panzer trousers in DOT44? as listed on the cz webpage?

regards
regards, koobleguy

always looking for parts, pictures etc for VW Kübelwagen type 82 Schwimmwagen type 166 BMW R75
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

Stigroadie wrote:Then you have missed some details like the collar closing tabs on canadian and NZ made tunics, JW? The vent holes on NZ and Australian tunics. The unlined collar of Australian BD, the half '37, half '40 pattern stylings of the ODWA [Olive Drab war aid].
You're just getting picky now, to be honest I hadn't thought about the neck closures 'til you mentioned it ya bugger... Anyhow, is there not a mic stand that needs new strings or a Gibson SG that needs turned up to eleven or something? :lol:
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

Someone heard something of David :?

I tried interpol again.......but not a trace :)

The best repro is an original...
Volunteer

Post by Volunteer »

Take a look on their HP: "HOLIDAY 14.8 - 22.8"

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”