Collar Tabs of DAK HBT

Moderator: Feldjager

johankreig

Collar Tabs of DAK HBT

Post by johankreig »

which collar tabs would I need for this, i cant seem to find any on the various websites for anyone other than officers, Should I be wearing some, i only mention it as someone has pointed it out on my photos of shame.
Name: Jonathan
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
pepperpot

Re: Collar Tabs of DAK HBT

Post by pepperpot »

contact " Feldjager", he's the mod of this section
graham
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

danke
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
Hennig

Post by Hennig »

TBH when i was trying to research as to what collar tabs were used by the DAK Fg , i found little if any to the actual ones they used .
I was told that they most likely used the standard collar tabs of the DAK , this is what i have done for my DAK Fg uniform , there is proof that they did not wear the Police arm eagle as much as their counterparts in the European conflict , just look at period photos of DAK Fg to see this ., just remember that as a Fg of any branch of the German Armed Services you would try your best to look smart at all times , a trait of the Fg with their discipline which their , and the Allies respected and the Allies at the end of the war utilized to great affect to keep the German POW's in check .
Below is a photo from Chatham Militaria Fair , it was my first time wearing the DAK uniform i can see there is room for a slight improvement :wink: but on the whole i am happy with it .

Mike
Attachments
10518970_10152227330112503_508782124717618947_n.jpg
10518970_10152227330112503_508782124717618947_n.jpg (122.41 KiB) Viewed 6999 times
SS Schar Hennig Der FG
SS-Feldgend Tr 1.SS Pz. Div. Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler
SECOND BATTLE GROUP
johankreig

Post by johankreig »

thanks for that, i knew about the arm eagle, but I havnt been able to find pics or even examples of field police collar tabs, thats one of the reasons I didnt get any, but my CO is gona see if he can dig up some for me.
Johan Paul Kreig
Feldgendarmerie
Himmel Soldaten
SplinterA

Post by SplinterA »

Almost all enlisted rank twill uniforms that were issued in Africa were issued with the DAK grey/blue with yellow bar litzen and the DAK bevo type grey/blue eagle with tan backing.
NCO collar tresse is often present in a tan shade were rank requires.
The few pics I have found that clearly show Fg all seem to have the standard DAK litzen.

Return to “Feldgendarmerie”