Tagebuch

Moderator: Feldjager

holz21pz

Tagebuch

Post by holz21pz »

Does anyone out there repro the Tagebuch? I have an example of what it looks like in Vol I of Chain Dogs, but thought I'd ask before trying to get it copied on my own.

Danke!
Last edited by holz21pz on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GD Chaindog

Re: Whistle/Lanyard/Tagebuch

Post by GD Chaindog »

we just made a bunch of copies of the tagebuch...its in the correct german font but in English so we could read it and use it for our impressionand to help us learn German
let me know an address and I will mail you one that you can duplicate if u want to
holz21pz

Re: Tagebuch

Post by holz21pz »

Does anyone have a photo or scan of the front cover of the Tagbuch? I thought I saw it somewhere here, but can't find it now. I'm assuming there is a cover. I have "Chain Dogs" Vol I and have the format for the inside, but I don't know what the front looks like.
Heinrichlutt

Post by Heinrichlutt »

Holz21pz, are you considering reproducing one of these? I'd be interested. We should get together and talk FG at March CHG, if you're attending. I'll be with 352.Infanterie.

Heinrich
FG Trupp 352, 352.Infanterie Division
holz21pz

Post by holz21pz »

Yes! I will be there and will doing FG. I'm talking to our paperwork guy about making them. He says it doesn't look to hard, but wanted to know what the front cover looked like.
holz21pz

Post by holz21pz »

After going back and reading it again, the image in Chain Dogs is the front cover and an example of the inside pages. Disregard!
holz21pz

Post by holz21pz »

So are there any photos of an original Tagbuch floating around? I wanted to find out what color paper the whole thing is.
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

holz21pz wrote:So are there any photos of an original Tagbuch floating around? I wanted to find out what color paper the whole thing is.
Covers of mine are all a cream/buff colour. Don't forget the books were DIN C6 in size as the Feldgendarmerievorschriften was carried inside. These, like the vorschriften and gorget were not personal issue items, but were signed in and out at the start and end of every duty.
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members

Return to “Feldgendarmerie”