Army Group South shall again be hosting a Winter Patrol and Tactical Living History Event at Armidale, NSW in August of 2010.
A website has been set up with access to the registration form that individuals need to submit as well as other information (incl images from 2009 and previous years) - please visit http://www.armygroupsouth.org/armidale/
Where: Armidale, NSW.
When: 30th July to 1st August 2010
Cost: Attendance cost per person for the event in 2010 is expected to be $50 pre-paids, $80 for turn ups on the day but this will be confirmed. Those wishing to attend please be made aware that a deposit of $20 (non refundable) is to be paid towards the organisation of this event (this deposit comes off the attendance cost).
Catering: To be Advised. - however extra cost will be involved if attendees choose not to provide their own foodstuffs
1. Pre registration is essential so nationalities can be determined to achieve maximum pre planning.
2. Would all definite and probable attendees please submit Registration via the website ASAP
to allow scenarios to be planned. Any Payments can be made later.
3. All troops must be prepared for military discipline during the nominated daylight hours.
4. Porta-loos will be available in a set area of the site.
5. Come to Armidale to the Pines.......
6. The direct URL to the information is http://www.armygroupsouth.org/armidale/
We shall keep you updated regarding registration dates, etc, so please keep an eye out.
Army Group Southhttp://www.armygroupsouth.org/armidale/