Massive Tent sale!

Moderator: Pathfinder Jack

Pathfinder Jack

Massive Tent sale!

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Massive February tent sale.
Yes I know that you are supposed to have sales in January but we always like to be different…!

So we are out of recession as Gordon Brown said so. House prices are up, unemployment is dropping and the spring is just around the corner. The bad news is that beer has gone up in the pubs in Dorset – you can’t have it all.

Most of us are suffering from cabin fever as it has been one hell of a long dark winter. We have had many calls from clients saying that they just can’t wait to get out to the shows and start having fun again with warm days.

So our February sale will help bring some cheer with our massive discounts.

We have everything in stock except the US range – the small wall tents, groundsheets and flysheets – these can be preordered now and pay the sale prices.

For full details please visit our site http://www.pathfinderdistribution.com

The prices are:

US Range

SMALL WALL TENT - was £499.99
Sale - £399.99
You Save: £100.00

GROUND SHEET - was £64.99
Sale - £49.99
You Save: £15.00

FLYSHEET -was £249.99
Sale £189.99
You Save: £60.00

LARGE FLY - was £549.99
Sale - £449.99

German Range

GERMAN TENT - was £549.99
Sale -£449.99

GERMAN OFFICERS FLYSHEET - was £249.99
Sale - £189.99

GERMAN OFFICERS GROUNDSHEET - was £64.99
Sale -£49.99
You Save: £15.00

British Range

BRITISH OFFICERS TENT - was £449.99
Sale - £349.99

BRITISH OFFICERS FLYSHEET - was £249.99
Sale -£189.99

BRITISH OFFICERS GROUNDSHEET - was £49.99
Sale -£39.99
You Save: £10.00

If you have any questions then please do call through for a chat or leave a message and we will get back to you - 01258 880298 - info@pathfinderdistribution.com

Kind regards,

Jack.
Pathfinder Jack

Re: Massive Tent sale!

Bonjour (in a French mood today).

Folks just to let you know that since we have had our Feb sale we have nearly sold out of tents, flysheets and ground sheets. And preorder for the US small walls have nearly taken up all the stock that we have coming in.

The sale ends on midnight 28th Feb so if you want to bag a bargain in time for the show season then you may want to do it now or the next pay day!

Kind regards to all.

Jack.
Pathfinder Jack

Hi all - just to let you know that this sale has continued through March and will end on the 31 March!

Best wishes,

Jack.
Heini

Post by Heini »

Hello. I´ve got question regarding German officer Flysheet. Do you have any pictures of original? Because basicly, it looks like american and I´ve never seen using such tent by Germans.
Uffz. Heinrich Wiegrewe
1/Jnf.Rgt.18
"Kein Regiment soll besser sein!"
http://www.kvhwurm.cz
barryG

Post by barryG »

Heini, as far we know Pathfinder is no longer trading.
Heini

Post by Heini »

that´s a pity..thanks
Uffz. Heinrich Wiegrewe
1/Jnf.Rgt.18
"Kein Regiment soll besser sein!"
http://www.kvhwurm.cz
Pathfinder Jack

barryG wrote:Heini, as far we know Pathfinder is no longer trading.
Hi guys!

I am still here.......... :shock:

I will post up details later this afternoon with what, when, how and why and a big apology.

Kind regards,

Jack.
koobleguy

Post by koobleguy »

Pathfinder Jack wrote:
barryG wrote:Heini, as far we know Pathfinder is no longer trading.
Hi guys!

I am still here.......... :shock:

I will post up details later this afternoon with what, when, how and why and a big apology.

Kind regards,

Jack.
?!? waiting for your news :roll:
regards, koobleguy

always looking for parts, pictures etc for VW Kübelwagen type 82 Schwimmwagen type 166 BMW R75
Pathfinder Jack

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is well.

Just to bring you up to date on where I am at. I AM STILL HERE!

As some of you will know, it has been a tough year and a half for me. Lost one of my businesses, my GMC, my 22 year marriage and god knows what else. I am now a single parent overnight and have had to adjust to that pretty rapidly with the massive challenges that brings. But I am now here.

One thing I wanted to hang on to was Pathfinder and I have worked long and hard to do that – and I have done it. Yes it has been one major cock up for many of us and I have had to restructure many things to do it but it is my pride and joy and was determined to hang on to it.

I am also aware that many people have been disappointed but I have done my best to catch up with everyone and fix it. If I haven’t yet, then I will. As you will know Pathfinder built a great reputation and it isn’t in my nature to let folks down as many of you are more than customers of mine – you are friends. Many have been a great support and help with the building of the company.

So, a lot has been going within my personal life that consumed everything but now it is time to get to my company. I won’t bore you with the finer details as we all have some bum luck in life at times and there are many folks who have a real hard hand dealt to them in life at times – mine is major compared to many.

I wanted to let you know that German tents will be back in stock for W&P and the new models will kick in just after Christmas – sounds a long time away but it is just 21 weeks. I will then be back to full strength and ready to take on world once more.

People have justifiably given me a good kicking and actually I appreciate that and I am not one to just walk away from issues – I will and have taken all the flak as it is the right thing to do. I am not one to walk away from my responsibilities.

I would also like thank everyone for the patience, their support and their understanding – it was one of the reasons I have fought hard to keep my company as this hobby and the people in it make it a good place to be.

The website is still there www.pathfinderdistribution.com we have disabled the shopping cart until we get back into full flow. If you would like anything then you can drop us an email at the usual address – info @ pathfinderdistribution.com please spread the word.

Thanks to everyone for everything and I wish everyone well.

Upwards and pubwards and see you on the battlefield!

My kind regards,

Jack
Pathfinder.
sparky

Post by sparky »

i have had a traumatic time this year mate, i know how your feeling, keep your chin up and im glad your sticking to making tents!!!
Im after a german officers type tent at w&p.
What new models are coming along the german side?
Proud to be a member of - WARS Das Reich -
Where the party never ends!
barryG

Post by barryG »

Now that is good news Jack, all the best with Pathfinder and look forward to seeing the new range of German tents :D
Pathfinder Jack

barryG wrote:Now that is good news Jack, all the best with Pathfinder and look forward to seeing the new range of German tents :D
Many thanks Barry and we are on it! At last!!
Liebstandarte

Post by Liebstandarte »

Welcome back Jack.
I personally wish you success and hope you always have a hands breadth of water under your keel :D
It`s good to hear of someone bouncing back from adversity in these modern times.
Well done.
Roy
ImageImageImage

Am Arsch der Welt

Return to “Patherfinder Distribution - tents”